- Elton John has become the second artist to be honoured by Britain’s Royal Mint with a commemorative coin. What is his profession?
- Which of the following facility is available at White Label ATM?
A) Cash Deposit
B) Regular Bills Payment
C) Purchase of Re-load Vouchers for Mobiles
D) PIN change
- How much did L&T Infra Finance get from Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) for renewable energy funding in India?
A) $50 million
B) $30 million
C) $60 million
D) $20 million
- Bellandur lake is located in which of the following Indian state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in the Global Real Estate Transparency Index by property consultant JLL?
- When is Indian Akshay Urja Day 2020 or Renewable Energy Day observed?
A) 20th August
B) 19th August
C) 21st August
D) 18th August
- In which country’s Ilam district, a new four-storey school building built with Indian assistance for students pursuing both vedic and modern education was inaugurated?
C) Sri Lanka
- Luis Rodolfo Abinader has been sworn in as president of which country?
B) Central African Republic
C) Czech Republic
D) Dominican Republic
- What does E stands for in ECCS with respect to cheque clearing?
- Which bank has partnered with Google Cloud that aims to redefine how the bank develops and offers its financial services?
A) Standard Chartered Bank
B) Bank of America
C) Bank of Nova Scotia
D) Deutsche Bank
- Which sports organization has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the International Professional Scouting Organisation (IPSO) to deliver a number of courses and webinars with regards to scouting in India?
A) Board of Control for Cricket in India
B) All India Football Federation
C) National Sports Organisation
D) Athletics Federation of India
- Macmohan Line is the border line between India and China. It was drawn by____?
A) Hinden Macmohan
B) General Mannerheim
C) General Neobra
D) Henry Machmohan
- Which state govt. has decided to upgrade its Dehing Patkai wildlife sanctuary to a national park?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Performance sports eyewear brand Oakley has appointed whom as its new brand ambassador for a period of two years in India?
A) Hardik Pandya
B) Rohit Sharma
C) Virat Kohli
D) Rishabh Pant
- In July 2020, where was the Asia’s largest certified tier IV data centre, largest in India, and 2nd largest in the world was inaugurated?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Which insurance company has partnered with Element AI to develop a strategic AI roadmap for the new-age insurer and prioritise investments?
A) Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
B) Exide Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
C) Aviva Life Insurance Company India Ltd.
D) IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- What does A stands for in NACH?
- Who authored the book titled ‘Mahaveer:The Soldier Who Never Died’ depicting Indo-Chinese battle of Nuranang in 1962?
A) T.K. Yadav and Shruti Yadav
B) B.N. Shrivastava & Bina Shrivastava
C) A.K. Srikumar & Rupa Srikumar
D) R.P. Vasudeva & Pushpa Vasudeva
- World Anti Leprosy Day is observed on which of the following date?
A) 12 January
B) 30 December
C) 23 March
D) 30 January
- Which ammunitions and missile systems company has joined with DRDO for Akash Missile Weapon System?
A) Bharat Dynamics Limited
B) HBL Power Systems Ltd
C) Mahindra Defence Systems Ltd
D) AAN Engineering Industries Ltd
Reasoning : Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 30In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 370Directions(1-8): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 29, 2020Current Affairs 29 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...