- Which state launched ‘Jagananna Vasthi Deevena’ scheme?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Which among the given Thermal Power Plants is located in Maharashtra?
A) Jharsuguda Thermal Power Plant
B) Korba Thermal Power Plant
C) Wanakbori Thermal Power Plant
D) Khaperkheda Thermal Power Plant
- ICC banned Yousuf Al Balushi from all cricket.He belongs to which country?
- IIBs are debt market securities offered by the government, and even some corporations with a view to protect your savings from inflation. What does middle letter I stands for in IIB?
- Who won the best actor award at the 10th Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival in New Delhi?
A) Hrithik Roshan
B) Varun Dhawan
C) Ayushmaan Khurrana
D) Vicky Kaushal
- Which manufacturing unit of Indian Railways has earned the unique distinction of manufacturing most locomotives in a year?
A) Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
B) Diesel Locomotive Works
C) Rail Coach Factory
D) Integral Coach Factory
- According to the data of the commerce ministry, in 2018-19,which country became India’s top trading partner?
- Pravin Jadhav resigned from the post of MD and CEO of which company?
D) Paytm Money
- What is the currency of Iran?
- For a Local Area Bank, at least ____ of the new bank credit must be lend to Priority Sector?
- Riek Machar was sworn as Vice President of which nation?
B) south Sudan
- Which airport became home to the world’s largest airport-based temperature-controlled facility-the Export Cold Zone?
- As per Asian Development Bank,India’s GDP to grow at how much percent in FY 2020?
- The National Space Agency, abbreviated ANGKASA, is the national space agency of ____?
- who has been crowned as the winner of LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2020 competition?
A) Sneha Vinayak
B) Priyal Pokhriyal
C) Vartika Singh
D) Adline Castelino
- Which Company is offering its AI platform ‘Watson Assistant for Citizens’ free of cost for at least 90 days, which will provide reliable information on covid-19 related queries?
- How much amount was sanctioned by NABARD to boost infrastructure in J&K?
A) ₹467.87 cr
B) ₹345.98 cr
C) ₹415.87 cr
D) ₹400.64 cr
- In the six metro locations a bank has to provide minimum of how many free transactions to customers of other bank at its ATM?
- Which bank listed USD 100 mn green bonds on India INX?
- The Jindal Thermal Power Plant is located in_____?