- How much amount has been approved by the Asian Development Bank to support the construction of the modern, high-speed Delhi-Meerut regional rapid transit system?
A) $4 billion
B) $5 billion
C) $2 billion
D) $1 billion
- Which of the following Indian city is called as “Queen of Arabian Sea”?
- Which of the following has created an in-house mobile app “Pensioners Corner” on the android platform for its pensioners?
A) Central Industrial Security Force
B) Defence Research and Development Organisation
C) National Disaster Response Force
D) Border Security Force
- Which bank has launched a unique digital solution called ‘Loan against Securities’ that enables online lien marking of mutual funds and avail quick and hassle-free loan?
A) DCB Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Which of the following authentication method is used in ATMs?
- Which state launched the ‘Major Dhyan Chand Vijaypath Yojana’ under which 19 international players from the state will get road connectivity to their houses?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which bank has launched DigiGo, a digital initiative to enable opening of savings account instantly?
A) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
B) South Indian Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Where will the India’s first international women’s trade centre (IWTC) be set up?
B) West Bengal
- Hq of Food and Agriculture Organization is situated at___?
B) The Hague
- Which bank has launched an Aadhaar authentication based digital savings account called Jan Bachat Khata (JBK), that it said would bring neo-banking experience to consumers?
A) Aditya Birla Nuvo Limited
B) India Post Payment Bank
C) Fino Payments Bank
D) Paytm Payments Bank
- The first ever Roll-On/Roll-Off (RO-RO) train was flagged off from Bengaluru to which city?
- Which tech giant has launched its employment android application Kormo Jobs – to India as it is looking forward for helping job seekers to apply for entry-level jobs?
- For the development of drought-prone Bundelkhand region, how much amount has been sanctioned for improving water availability by the central government?
A) Rs 10,000 cr
B) Rs 5,000 cr
C) Rs 12,000 cr
D) Rs 8,000 cr
- Which of the following is the implementing body of NACH?
C) Ministry of Finance
- Which company has launched a new ‘Upskilling-as-a-Service’ (UaaS) platform to accelerate new-age skill development?
A) Tech Mahindra
B) Larsen & Turbo
- The book titled ”pitching it straight” is the memoir of whom who is also the co-author of the book?
A) Ajit Wadekar
B) Bishen Singh Bedi
C) Gurcharan Singh
D) Madan Lal
- 38th Parallel line boundary between Which of the following two nations?
A) North Africa & China
B) North Korea & South Korea
C) US & Germany
D) Germany & France
- In the Swachh Survekshan awards 2020 announced by Union Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri recently, which city has emerged as the India’s cleanest city?
- Which two countries were declared the joint winners of the FIDE Online Chess Olympiad?
A) India and Brazil
B) India and Russia
C) India and Belgium
D) India and China
- RRBs should maintain a LTV ratio of 75% on the outstanding amount of loan including the interest on an ongoing basis, failing which the loan will be treated as a NPA. What does L stands for in LTV.
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 52The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
Partnership Questions Quantitative Aptitude: Partnership Set 20A ,B and C started a partnership business with...
Weekly CA Quiz: June 2021 1st weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 65 questions from...