- Which state has emerged as the leading state in the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Street Vendors Atma-Nirbhar Scheme-PM Swa-Nidhi?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Biju Patnaik International Airport is situated at___?
- Which company topped the Rabobank’s Global Top 20 list?
C) Mondelez International
- All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) has signed an MoU with which of the following for extending ayurvedic mode of preventive and promotive health services in the residential colonies of the force through ‘Dhanwantari Rath’?
A) Maharashtra Police
B) Karnataka Police
C) Delhi Police
D) Odisha Police
- NACH has been launched with an aim to consolidate multiple _____ systems running across the country?
- Who has become the first Divyang sportsperson of country to get prestigious Tenzing Norgay Adventure Award?
A) Devendra Jhajharia
B) Satyendra Singh Lohia
C) Rajinder Singh
D) Deepa Malik
- The Union Cabinet approved setting up of NRA to carry out a national entrance exam for non-gazetted vacancies in both central government departments, and public sector banks. What does A stand for in NRA?
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for focused and sustainable development of fisheries sector in the country is launched at an estimated investment of how much amount?
A) Rs 21,090 cr
B) Rs 20,050 cr
C) Rs 20,340 cr
D) Rs 18,980 cr
- What is the name of largest lake on an Island?
D) Pulau Samosir
- Where is the HQ of Oakley, a sports sunglasses company situated?
- India will have how much Renewable Energy Capacity by 2022 as said by PM Narendra Modi?
A) 220 GW
B) 250 GW
C) 280 GW
D) 205 GW
- For which country has China launched first of the four advanced naval warships at the Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard in Shanghai?
C) Hong Kong
D) South Korea
- In the six metro locations a bank has to provide minimum of how many free transactions to customers of other bank at its ATM?
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat ARISE-Atal New India Challenges programme launched by the central government is to support which of the following?
A) Large Businesses
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance has tied up with which bank for selling Life insurance, health and pension products at all bank branches?
A) Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
B) Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
C) Pragathi Grameena Bank
D) Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- In September 2020, where did Food Processing Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal inaugurated Organic India Pvt Ltd’s plant?
- The small finance banks will be required to extend ____ per cent of its Adjusted Net Bank Credit (ANBC) to Priority Sector?
- Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday October 2nd is observed as___?
A) International Peace Day
B) International Law day
C) International Non- Violence Day
D) International Education day
- Which bank has won three Brandon Hall Excellence Awards for its HR initiative ‘Nayi Disha’?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of India
C) Canara Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- What is the currency of Chile?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...