- Which Municipal Corporation became country’s first to provide forestland right certificates to people of urban area?
- Ashtamudi Lake is located in which of the following Indian state?
C) Tamil Nadu
- In August 2020, Mohamed Ould Bilal was named as the Prime Minister of which country?
- Which state government signed MoU with the U.S.-based Boston Group for setting up its development centre in one of its districts?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state has signed a MoU with United Nation World Food Programme for manufacturing and distribution of take-home ration with the help of Self Help Groups?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- The first World Solar Technology Summit was hosted by the International Solar Alliance (ISA) on September 8, 2020 virtually. International Solar Alliance (ISA) aims to create a world solar bank with authorised capital of how much amount to fund projects?
A) $ 20 billion
B) $ 15 billion
C) $ 10 billion
D) $ 25 billion
- Which of the following clearing service is not controlled by Reserve Bank of India?
A) Local ECS
B) Regional ECS
C) National ECS
- In August 2020, which of the following received clearance from UIDAI to carry out e-KYC authentication using Aadhaar?
A) Bombay Stock Exchange
B) Central Depository Services Limited
C) National Stock Exchange
D) National Securities Depository Limited
- Nandankanan Biological park is located in___?
- Employees’ Provident Fund (EPFO) has decided to pay how much percent interest during 2019-20?
- The central government announced the extension of its Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme to larger firms and self-employed people in August 2020. What is the corpus of the scheme?
A) Rs 41,600 crore
B) Rs 57,800 crore
C) Rs 46,200 crore
D) Rs 32,700 crore
- FRA and IRS are such instruments which can provide effective hedge against interest rate risks. What does S stands for in IRS?
- Which airport has put in place QR code-enabled check-in mechanism for passengers to use their mobile phones to remotely operate check-in?
A) Chennai International Airport
B) Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
C) Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
D) Mumbai International Airport
- Which ecommerce company launched its first startup accelerator program ‘Leap’ with the aim to help new and upcoming startups grow, scale, navigate challenges?
- What steps should a customer take in case of failed ATM transaction at other bank/white label ATMs, when his / her account is debited?
A) Inform the banking ombudsman of his area
B) Inform the manager of the sponsor bank
C) Inform the security guard of the ATM
D) Inform the card issuing bank
- Which state received its first Tele Health, a telemedicine platform, where citizens can directly connect with medical officers and specialist doctors and seek general and specialized tele-consultation at their doorstep free of cost?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Lipu lake pass connects India with___?
- Which formula 1 player won the 70th Anniversary Grand Prix 2020?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Charles Leclerc
D) Max Verstappen
- Accoriding to the United Nations, India’s child mortality rate has declined substantially between __________ and 2019.
- In August 2020, Walter Martos was sworn in as the Prime Minister of which country?