- Who has authored the books titled ”Corona Kavithakal”, ”Republic Day 2020” and ”Thus Speaks the Governor” released in August 2020?
B) Lal Thanhawla
C) Conrad Sangma
D) PS Sreedharan Pillai
- Davis cup is given for which of the following sport?
- Where did the meeting of Council of Foreign Ministers of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) held?
A) Moscow, Russia
B) Ankara, Turkey
C) Berlin, Germany
D) Tripoli, Libya
- An IBU can become a PCM of the exchange in the IFSC for clearing and settlements in any derivatives segments. What does P stands for in PCM?
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has sanctioned micro irrigation projects worth how much amount up to August 2020 as announced by Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar?
A) Rs 3,834.67 crore
B) Rs 3,805.67 crore
C) Rs 3,887.67 crore
D) Rs 3,828.67 crore
- Which spacecraft company has announced to name its NG-14 Cygnus spacecraft after former astronaut Kalpana Chawla?
A) Lockheed Martin
B) BAE Systems
C) General Dynamics
D) Northrop Grumman
- Where did PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra, an interactive experience centre on the Swachh Bharat Mission?
A) New Delhi
- Which bank has topped the EASE (Enhanced Access and Service Excellence) Banking Reforms Index 2.0?
A) Oriental Bank of Commerce
B) State Bank of India
C) Indian Overseas Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
- Where is the capital city of Seychelles?
- Which state launched Growth in Dispersion (GRID) Policy to give incentives to IT companies that will set up their units?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- With what theme was the World Biofuel Day 2020 observed in India?
A) Green fuels towards Atmanirbhar Bharat
B) Pro-active biofuels towards Atmanirbhar Bharat
C) Biofuels towards Atmanirbhar Bharat
D) Production of Biodiesel towards Atmanirbhar Bharat
- What is the time limit for the card issuing banks for re-crediting the customers account for a failed ATM/WLA transaction?
A) 6 working days
B) 7 working days
C) 21 working days
D) 30 working days
- Which bank is planning to launch a loan product, SAFAL, primarily focused on organic cotton growers who don’t have any credit history?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) State Bank of India
C) Bank of India
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- Which of the following has launched a business intelligence and analytics enabled omni-channel multi-branded loyalty platform, nth Rewards?
A) NITI Aayog
B) Atal Innovation Technical Centre
C) Competition Commission of India
D) National Payment Corporation of India
- How much loan agreement has been signed between India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for Delhi-Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) corridor?
A) $ 600 million
B) $ 800 million
C) $ 500 million
D) $ 200 million
- Which of the following has partnered with Gavi and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to accelerate manufacture, delivery of Covid19 vaccines for India?
B) Serum Institute of India
C) Panacea Biotec Limited
D) Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
- Where is the headquarters Equitas Small Finance Bank?
- WE HUB has announced its partnership with which of the following to aid women entrepreneurs in agri business?
- Which of the following is not a valid tenor of T-bills in India?
A) 91 days
B) 182 days
C) 364 days
D) 45 days
- Where is the Kunzum Pass situated?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Arunachal Pradesh
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 219Directions: Read the given information carefully and answer the...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 218Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Weekly CA Quiz: July 2021 4th weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...