- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and which other cricketer have been signed as the brand ambassadors of Playerzpot, the fantasy sports gaming platform?
A) Smriti Mandhana
B) Harmanpreet Kaur
C) Mithali Raj
D) Shafali Verma
- Border roads Organization comes under which of the following Ministry?
A) Civil aviation
B) Science & Technology earth
C) Road Transport & Highway shipping
D) Defence Ministry
- In August 2020, which bank got an in-principle approval for setting up a wholly owned non-financial subsidiary?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) Karur Vyasya Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) South Indian Bank
- NPCI has how many core promoter banks?
- What is the theme of World Suicide Prevention Day 2020?
A) Suicide Prevention: One World Connected
B) Preventing Suicide: Reaching Out and Saving Lives
C) Working Together to Prevent Suicide
D) Connect, communicate, care
- Which bank partnered collaborated with InstaReM to streamline and improve outward remittance experience for resident Indian customers?
A) Doha Bank
B) SBM Bank
C) Deutsche Bank
D) Standard Chartered Bank
- Where is the HQ of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation situated?
B) New Delhi
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended the existing debt restructuring scheme for stressed micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) till when?
A) May 31, 2021
B) March 31, 2022
C) March 31, 2021
D) May 31, 2022
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Environment Programme situated?
A) Oslo, Norway
B) Helsinki, Finland
C) Nairobi, Kenya
D) Stockholm, Sweden
- Name the parachutist who completed the world’s first jump from a solar-powered aircraft after the plane soared to a height of 1,520 metres (nearly 5,000 ft) over western Switzerland?
A) Ernesto Bertarelli
B) Ignazio Cassis
C) Raphael Domjan
D) Alain Berset
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has enhanced the amount of loan that banks can give against the pledge of gold ornaments and jewellery for non-agricultural purposes from 75 per cent of the value of gold pledged to what per cent?
- If a bank fails to resolve the re-crediting issue of failed ATM transaction within 7 days of complain then what amount of penalty per day the bank has to pay to the customer?
A) Rs 100
B) Rs 50
C) 10% of the debited amount
D) Rs 500
- Who is the head of the Multidimensional Poverty Index Coordination Committee (MPICC) constituted by the NITI Aayog?
A) Anna Rajam Malhotra
B) Sanyukta Samaddar
C) Aruna Sundararajan
D) Beela Rajesh
- Which of the following appointed Harsh Kumar Bhanwala as its Executive Chairman?
A) Motilal Oswal Group
B) Muthoot Finance
C) Eko India Financial Services
D) Capital India Finance Ltd
- STEPapp (Student Talent Enhancement Program Application) has received a mandate from the which Indian ministry to implement its gamified learning app across all Tribal Schools in India in a landmark development?
A) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
B) Ministry of Finance
C) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
D) Ministry of Home Affairs
- American Doris Buffett who passed away recently was a great _______?
- At which 2 districts is the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) going to establish two new Centres for Skilling and Technical Support- CSTS?
A) Begusarai and Meerut
B) Chapra and Agra
C) Patna and Kanpur
D) Bhagalpur and Varanasi
- Where is Dachigam National Park situated?
B) Andaman and Nicobar Island
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- As per the data, how much amount have been allotted to nearly 42 crore people as financial assistance under the government’s Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKP) to protect poor and vulnerable from the impact of COVID-19 crisis?
A) Rs 75,540-crore
B) Rs 62,910-crore
C) Rs 68,820-crore
D) Rs 72,480-crore
- What is the minimum amount for which T-bills can be issued?
A) Rs 10,000
B) Rs 25,000
C) Rs 50,000
D) Rs 1,00,000
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 201Pratik ranks 7th from the top and 28th from...
Weekly CA Quiz: April 2021 1st weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 65 questions from...
English: Error Spotting for Upcoming Exams – Set 228Directions(1-10): Read the sentence to find out whether there...