- The book titled ”pitching it straight” is the memoir of whom who is also the co-author of the book?
A) Ajit Wadekar
B) Bishen Singh Bedi
C) Gurcharan Singh
D) Madan Lal
- Jagannath temple is located in___?
C) New Delhi
- Which two countries were declared the joint winners of the FIDE Online Chess Olympiad?
A) India and Brazil
B) India and Russia
C) India and Belgium
D) India and China
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance has tied up with which bank for selling Life insurance, health and pension products at all bank branches?
A) Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
B) Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
C) Pragathi Grameena Bank
D) Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- NPCI was incorporated under Section _____ of Companies Act 1956?
A) Section 8
B) Section 10
C) Section 12
D) Section 25
- According to Fitch, India’s GDP is expected to contract to how much percent in the current fiscal 2020-21 (FY21)?
- For the development of drought-prone Bundelkhand region, how much amount has been sanctioned for improving water availability by the central government?
A) Rs 8,000 cr
B) Rs 5,000 cr
C) Rs 12,000 cr
D) Rs 10,000 cr
- Who led the panel on the financial parameters to be considered in the restructuring of loans impacted by the Covid 19 pandemic, recommendations of whom were broadly accepted by the RBI?
A) Deepak Parekh
B) KV Kamath
C) Sunil Mathur
D) Uday Kotak
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank situated?
- Where will the India’s first international women’s trade centre (IWTC) be set up?
B) West Bengal
- Loan worth how much amount has been given by World Bank to the Himachal Pradesh government to strengthen transport of the state by improving the condition, safety, resilience, and engineering standards of state road network?
A) $85 million
B) $82 million
C) $86 million
D) $83 million
- Which state launched the ‘Major Dhyan Chand Vijaypath Yojana’ under which 19 international players from the state will get road connectivity to their houses?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the limit after which a customer cannot lodge a complaint for failed ATM transaction?
A) 10 days
B) 30 days
C) 60 days
D) No such limit
- Which of the following has created an in-house mobile app “Pensioners Corner” on the android platform for its pensioners?
A) Defence Research and Development Organisation
B) Central Industrial Security Force
C) National Disaster Response Force
D) Border Security Force
- Which bank launched an international contactless debit card, “Signature Visa Debit Card” for high net worth individuals who are maintaining an average quarterly balance of Rs 10 lakhs and above?
A) Bank of India
B) United Bank of India
C) Indian Overseas Bank
D) Dena Bank
- For which country has China launched first of the four advanced naval warships at the Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard in Shanghai?
C) Hong Kong
D) South Korea
- A powerful typhoon Haishen created a havoc in which of the following country in September 2020?
B) South Korea
- What is the currency of Finland?
- What is the full form of NDS?
A) Negotiated Dynamic System
B) National Dealers System
C) Negotiated Dealing System
D) National Dynamic System
- Where is the HQ of NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Service Companies) located?
B) New Delhi
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 217Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Mixed English Questions for SBI Clerk and Other Exams — Set 450Directions(1-7): Read the given passage carefully and answer the...
Current Affairs Quiz: August 1, 2021Current Affairs 1 August 2021 Quiz Read our Current...