- When was First Muslim Women Rights Day celebrated in India in 2020?
A) August 2
B) August 3
C) August 1
D) August 4
- Where is the HQ of Bloomberg Philanthropies situated?
- Who is chosen to be conferred with the Legend of Animation award – Toonz Award?
A) Vikram Goswami
B) Arnab Chaudhary
C) Sudhir Sardana
D) Kishore Taneja
- Assets that are no longer required for the operation of a business are called ______?
A) No Purpose Asset
B) Current Assets
C) Operating Assets
D) Non-Core Assets
- A book titled “Siyasat Mein Sadasyata” released by Bihar’s Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is based on the life journey of whom?
A) Pradeep Sardana
B) Mahesh Rana
C) Vijay Choudhary
D) Abhsihek Chaurasia
- Who emerged as the highest paid banker for FY20 with Rs 18.92 cr in remuneration?
A) Naina Lal Kidwai
B) Aditya Puri
C) Rajnish Kumar
D) Girish Chandra Chaturvedi
- Which airport in India got the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) funded ‘Mass Fever Screening System’?
A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
B) Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
C) Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport
D) Chennai International Airport
- Dubai-based Indian girl Samridhi Kalia has broken the world record in performing which of the following?
A) 15 unique language songs
B) 120 dance steps
C) 50 tribal music
D) 100 yoga poses
- Which state government launched ‘E-Raksha Bandhan’, aimed at creating awareness among the public on Cybercrimes across the State?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the constituency of Union Minister of Textiles, Smt. Smriti Irani?
D) Bangalore North
- Researchers from which university developed PROSIT app that tracks mental health by studying phone usage?
A) University of Allahabad
B) Dalhousie University
C) Jiwaji University
D) Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Where has the state-run Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) launched ‘Bharat Air Fibre Services’, a radio-based last mile telecom connectivity solution?
- What is the authorized capital of NPCI?
A) Rs 100 crore
B) Rs 200 crore
C) Rs 250 crore
D) Rs 300 crore
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Finserv Ltd. located?
- Who is planning to set up a virtual museum of securities market to highlight achievements and milestones in the Indian capital market?
- Who won the F1 Austrian Grand Prix 2020?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Daniel Ricciardo
D) Valtteri Bottas
- Where is the HQ of Dun & Bradstreet located?
C) New Jersey
- Name of Annual Information Return (AIR) has now been changed to SFT. What does s stands for in SFT?
- Road, Transport and Highways Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurated the upstream carriageway of Mahatma Gandhi bridge over river Ganga in which state in August 2020?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Chhau Dance is folk dance of which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh