- Under Mission Vriksharopan-2020 drive, which state government planted more than 25 crore saplings on occasion of Guru Purnima?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research located?
A) New Delhi
- Which country will host ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2021 as announced by the International Cricket Council?
B) South Africa
- Which state launched ‘Weavers Sammaan Yojana’ to provide annual financial assistance to handloom weavers in the state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which bank has won three Brandon Hall Excellence Awards for its HR initiative ‘Nayi Disha’?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of India
C) Canara Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- How many banks got nationalized in 1980?
- How much line of credit has been extended to Mozambique by the Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank)?
A) $250 million
B) $150 million
C) $380 million
D) $420 million
- Which company topped the Rabobank’s Global Top 20 list?
C) Mondelez International
- Which state has started a campaign named ‘Intzaar Aap Ka’ in order to attract tourists in the state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- Where is the HQ of Deutsche Bank situated?
B) Ottawa, Canada
C) Wellington, New Zealand
D) Frankfurt, Germany
- Who has become the first Divyang sportsperson of country to get prestigious Tenzing Norgay Adventure Award?
A) Devendra Jhajharia
B) Satyendra Singh Lohia
C) Rajinder Singh
D) Deepa malik
- Who has been elected as the new Prime Minister of Sri Lanka?
A) Mahinda Rajapaksa
B) Gotabaya Rajapaksa
C) Ranil Wickremesinghe
D) Maithripala Sirisena
- What does P stands for in IAP with respect to UPI?
- Where has the Indian Railways set up a solar power plant to power the Railway overhead lines becoming the first to do so in the World?
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which educational institute to set up a Centre of Excellence (CoE) on Advance Data Management System for Highways in the institute?
A) IIT Madras
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Kharagpur
D) IIT Delhi
- By which year will Indian Railways transform itself as ‘Net Zero’ Carbon Emission Mass Transportation Network?
- Venkatraipur and which other village of Odisha have been recognised as being “Tsunami Ready” by UNESCO?
- Mayur Nritya is the folk dance of which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Quidich Innovation Labs Private Limited based in which city has successfully completed the first No-Permission No-Takeoff (NPNT) compliant drone flight of India?
- Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS) is a digital platform for?
A) Mutual Funds
B) Share Market
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...