- Harmanpreet Kaur and which other cricketer have been signed as the brand ambassadors of WTF Sports-India and Global?
A) Yuvraaj Singh
B) KL Rahul
C) Rohit Sharma
D) Suresh Raina
- Where is the HQ of Food Safety and Standards Authority of India located?
C) New Delhi
- Under the chairmanship of which country, 35th Session of the FAO Regional Conference for Asia and the Pacific held virtually on a videoconferencing platform in September 2020?
- What does B stands for in APBS?
- Who has been appointed as the new Comptroller & Auditor General of India in August 2020?
A) Hardeep Singh Puri
B) Rajiv Mehrishi
C) G C Murmu
D) Vijayendra Pal Singh Badnore
- Under the chairmanship of which country, the 5th BRICS Culture Ministers’ Meeting was held through video conference in September 2020?
D) South Africa
- Educationist Pradeep Kumar Joshi who has been appointed as the chairman of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in August 2020 replaces whom?
A) Arvind Saxena
B) Rajnish Kumar
C) DP Singh
D) Sameer Nagaraj
- Which company works to manage and to make profitable those assets which have been underperforming or become formally classified as NPA?
A) Asset Renewal Company
B) Asset Reconstruction Company
C) Asset Performance Company
D) Asset Withdrawal Company
- According to a latest report by job portal site Indeed, which city has topped the list of destinations for a career in artificial intelligence (AI)?
- Where is Chamera Dam situated?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director of PNB Housing Finance in August 2020?
A) Suraj Singh
B) Sanjay Kumar
C) Hardayal Prasad
D) Neeraj Vyas
- According to the report on ‘Household Social Consumption: Education in India as part of the 75th round of National Sample Survey – from July 2017 to June 2018’ based on National Statistical Office (NSO) survey, which state has emerged as the lease literate state in the country?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Bollywood filmmaker Shiv Panikker has launched his first ever graphic novel titled?
A) The Guide
B) Gone Case
C) Sea of Poppies
D) In Custody
- In September 2020, where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Patrika Gate?
- Where is the headquarters of Woori Bank?
D) South Korea
- Who has been appointed as the Inspector General (IG), in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)?
A) P S Ranipse
B) A P Maheshwari
C) P C Mohan
D) B S Khanna
- How many banks got nationalized in 1969?
- What is the currency of Israel?
- Dipankar Ghose who won the Prem Bhatia Award for political reporting for his work on issues related to the Covid-19 pandemic is related to which newspaper?
A) The Hindu
B) Business Standard
C) The Times of India
D) Indian Express
- Which with India has signed five agreements for developing educational infrastructure in the latter?
B) Sri Lanka
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 196Study the following information and answer the questions: Eight...
Current Affairs Quiz: January 14, 2021Current Affairs 14 January 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 23The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...