- Which country has launched Indo-Pacific strategy with ‘key role’ for India?
- Where is the HQ of Equitas Small Finance Bank situated?
- Name the India’s first business-to-business (B2B) cryptocurrency trading exchange which began its trading operations in October 2020?
- Which of the following is set to enter online insurance business with the launch of portal called PayBima?
A) Berkeley Insurance Brokers
B) Alankit Insurance Brokers
C) Unicorn Insurance Brokers
D) Mahindra Insurance Brokers
- Which company announced the creation of an AI centre of excellence in partnership with the government e-marketplace during the inaugural session of RAISE 2020 virtual summit?
D) Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Which state government signed MoUs with Netherlands and 7 firms on food processing and marketing?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- What does S stands for in BBPS?
- Which bank has partnered with Vistara to launch a co-branded forex card to cater the needs of international travellers?
A) Federal Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) DCB Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Where is the headquarters of Asian Clearing Union (ACU) situated?
A) Brussels, Belgium
B) Bern, Switzerland
C) Tehran, Iran
D) Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
- In which state is an awareness cum sensitization programme for newly proposed Farmer Producer Organizations (FPO) was organized by NABARD in coordination with District Administration?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched which bank’s programme called ‘MSME Prerana’ which is an online business mentoring programme for MSMEs?
A) Indian Bank
B) Vijaya Bank
C) Indian Overseas Bank
D) Bank of India
- What is the name given to the rebranded version of the Vodafone and Idea Cellular merged operations?
- In 1969, those banks were nationalized whose reserves were more than ____?
A) Rs 10 crore
B) Rs 50 crore
C) Rs 100 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- Which institute will launch an e-learning hub and library as a pilot project for villagers in Mavoor, one of the five villages adopted by the institute under Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA)?
A) IIM Lucknow
B) IIM Calcutta
C) IIM Kozhikode
D) IIM Indore
- Which state’s Rural Livelihoods Mission signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with North East Small Finance Bank (NESFB) to link the Self-Help Groups (SHGs) and Producer Groups/ Enterprises?
- Nashik is situated on the banks of which river?
- Indian Sign Language Research and Training Center and NCERT signed an MoU to make education materials accessible for Deaf children in their preferred format of communication, Indian Sign Language. Where is the headquarters of Indian Sign Language Research and Training Center situated?
- Which company has partnered with Transnet Port Terminals in South Africa to help the latter develop an integrated online marketplace platform called ‘Cargo Connect’ by bringing together cargo owners, shipping lines, etc?
A) Tata Consultancy Services
- *99# service is known as?
- Where is Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Cricket Stadium situated?
Mixed English Questions for upcoming Exam — Set 386Directions(1-4): In the following question, three sentences labelled (I),...
Current Affairs Quiz: January 16, 2021Current Affairs 16 January 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 196Study the following information and answer the questions: Eight...