- Which of the following organizations has announced the appointment of Vinkesh Gulati as its 35th President for the period 2020-22?
A) Automotive Research Association of India
B) Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations
C) Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India
D) Central Water and Power Research Station
- Godavari River originates from which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Which first ever brand of the Indian Cotton was unveiled by Minister of Textiles Smriti Irani on Second World Cotton Day?
A) Dewas Cotton
B) Sukanya Cotton
C) Pimacott Cotton
D) Kasturi Cotton
- Sir David Attenborough who has been awarded the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2019 is related with which profession?
- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd (MOFSL)?
A) Rohit Tendulkar
B) Vivek Munda
C) Arvind Hali
D) Amar Bahl
- _____ will be the single authorized entity operating the BBPS.
- India successfully flight-tested the indigenously-developed hypersonic technology demonstration vehicle (HSTDV). It is developed by whom?
A) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
B) Indian Space Research Organisation
C) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
D) Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Who has been appointed as the fourth deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) by Appointments Committee of the Cabinet?
A) M Rajeshwar Rao
B) M K Jain
C) N S Vishwanathan
D) Micheal Patra
- When was First International Day of Clean Air for blue skies observed in 2020?
A) 3rd September
B) 7th September
C) 6th September
D) 9th September
- World Economic Outlook is a survey conducted by _____?
A) World Bank
B) Transparency International
C) World Economic Forum
D) International Monetary Fund
- Emmanuelle Charpentier of ________ and Jennifer Doudna of the U.S. won the Nobel Chemistry Prize for the gene-editing technique known as the CRISPR-Cas9 DNA snipping scissors.
- What is the theme of International Literacy Day 2020
A) Literacy and skills development in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
B) Literacy and Multilingualism in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
C) Literacy teaching and learning in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
D) Literacy in a digital world in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
- Which space startup bagged the first ever National Startup Awards 2020 in the space category?
A) Vesta Space
C) Bellatrix Aerospace
D) Dhruva Space
- In 1980, those banks were nationalized whose reserves were more than ______?
A) Rs 75 crore
B) Rs 100 crore
C) Rs 200 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- Union government launched the Application Programming Interface (API) integration between the PM SVANidhi Portal and with which portal of State Bank of India (SBI) under the Prime Minister Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) Scheme?
C) SBI Pay
- Which of the following launched an online discovery platform called ‘Startup India Showcase’ to spread awareness about and capture the details of some of India’s most promising startups?
A) Competition Commission of India
B) Central Vigilance Commission
C) Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal trade
D) NITI Aayog
- Which country successfully test-fired its highly touted hypersonic cruise missile called Tsirkon?
- “My Country My Life” is the autobiography of ____?
A) Natwar Singh
B) Rajendra Prasad
C) L. K. Advani
D) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Who has been appointed as the managing director (MD) and chief executive officer (CEO) of India Post Payments Bank by a cabinet panel?
A) R Vasudeva
B) J Venkatramu
C) Suresh Sethi
D) Bhavy Manjekar
- What does R stands form in QR Code?
Quantitative Aptitude: Quadratic Equations Questions Set 72a)p^2 -30p + 216 = 0b)q^2 – 23q +...
Current Affairs Quiz: March 02, 2021Current Affairs 2 March 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 196In each of the questions below are given some...