- When is World Cotton Day celebrated?
A) October 8
B) October 7
C) October 6
D) October 9
- What is the Nepali name of Mount Everest?
- In partnership with whom did the Fintech Convergence Council (FCC) hosted world’s largest virtual fintech event?
A) National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
B) NITI Aayog
C) Competition Commission of India
D) Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- The Science and Engineering Research Board has launched a new scheme called ‘Accelerate Vigyan’ to provide a single platform for research internships, capacity building programs and workshops across the country. When was it established?
- Which state govt. has signed an MoU with milk cooperative giant AMUL to empower Women Self-help Groups (SHGs)?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- _____ will function as the authorized Bharat Bill Payment Central Unit (BBPCU) in BBPS?
B) Sponsor Banks
- Which of the following ministries under the Govt. of India has constituted a national level committee for reform in criminal law to start online consultation?
A) Ministry of Panchayati Raj
B) Ministry of Home Affairs
C) Ministry of Defence
D) Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Which state/UT has launched “Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana” to get ration delivered at home in the state?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- India signed an agreement with which country for the formation of a 50:50 Joint Venture Company (JVC) for LPG business in the latter?
A) Sri Lanka
- On the banks of which river is Pandoh Dam situated?
- Which state/UT govt. launched e-Sachivalaya portal, a digital platform, facilitating people to take online appointments for virtual meetings?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has been chosen by IRDAI to head a working group to study the suitability of insurers offering surety bonds for contractors?
A) G. Srinivasan
B) Subhash Chandra Khuntia
C) Suresh Kumar Dutta
D) D. Bhanushali
- The Competition Commission of India has approved the acquisition of Krishnapatnam Port Company Limited with whom?
A) Dredging Corp
B) Adani Ports & SEZ
C) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
D) Gujarat Pipavav
- A person is said to be very senior citizen as per income tax law in India when ____?
A) A person who is 60 years and above
B) A person who is 65 years and above
C) A person who is 70 years and above
D) A person who is 80 years and above
- With which country did India hold PASSEX (passing exercise) to “promote mutual understanding”?
- PM Narendra Modi addressed the 2020 India Ideas Summit which was hosted by India Business Council. What was the theme of the summit?
A) Technology & Innovation
B) Healthcare Models
C) Building a Better Future
D) The Future of Work
- Which government has planned to plant 13.11 crore saplings over a total area of 1,30,624 hectares?
- Where is the headquarters of Capital Small Finance Bank?
A) Puri, Odisha
B) Jalandhar, Punjab
C) Chennai, Tamil Nadu
D) Ranchi, Jharkhand
- When is Indian Air Force day observed?
A) October 9
B) October 7
C) October 6
D) October 8
- Which of the following cannot be used for money transfer to relatives?
Mixed English Questions for upcoming Exam — Set 394Directions(1-5): In the given question, two columns I and...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 25, 2021Current Affairs 25 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 24, 2021Current Affairs 24 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...