- Who has been appointed as the new Managing Director (MD) of Chola MS General Insurance?
A) Vedanarayanan Seshadri
B) S. S. Gopalarathnam
C) S K Rangaswamy
D) V Suryanarayanan
- Where is the HQ of International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) located?
- The book titled ”pitching it straight” is the memoir of whom who is also the co-author of the book?
A) Ajit Wadekar
B) Bishen Singh Bedi
C) Gurcharan Singh
D) Madan Lal
- Which state became the first in the country to provide free internet to all government colleges and universities?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which two countries were declared the joint winners of the FIDE Online Chess Olympiad?
A) India and Brazil
B) India and Russia
C) India and Belgium
D) India and China
- Where was the longest motorable single lane suspension bridge in India inaugurated?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- What does S stands for in BBPS?
- For the development of drought-prone Bundelkhand region, how much amount has been sanctioned for improving water availability by the central government?
A) Rs 10,000 cr
B) Rs 5,000 cr
C) Rs 12,000 cr
D) Rs 8,000 cr
- The Union Ministry of Shipping is being renamed as what?
A) Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Inland Waterways
B) Ministry of Seaports, Shipping and Waterways
C) Ministry of Ports, Shipping and Waterways
D) Ministry of Seaports, Shipping and Inland Waterways
- What is the currency of Israel?
- Where will the India’s first international women’s trade centre (IWTC) be set up?
B) West Bengal
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Ro-pax ferry services between ________ near Surat and Ghogha in Bhavnagar district in November 2020?
- How many banks got nationalized in 1980?
- Which state launched the ‘Major Dhyan Chand Vijaypath Yojana’ under which 19 international players from the state will get road connectivity to their houses?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Where was the India’s first solar-based Integrated Multi-Village Water Supply Project (IMVWSP) launched in November 2020?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which of the following has created an in-house mobile app “Pensioners Corner” on the android platform for its pensioners?
A) Central Industrial Security Force
B) Defence Research and Development Organisation
C) National Disaster Response Force
D) Border Security Force
- Which state topped the list of states for providing employment under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) during Corona pandemic?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- National Human Rights Commission of India headquartered in New Delhi, was given a statutory basis by the Protection of Human Rights Act, _______?
- Assets that are no longer required for the operation of a business are called ______?
A) No Purpose Asset
B) Current Assets
C) Operating Assets
D) Non-Core Assets
- For which country has China launched first of the four advanced naval warships at the Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard in Shanghai?
C) Hong Kong
D) South Korea
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 514Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 203Read the following information and answer the given questions:...
Current Affairs Quiz: March 08, 2021Current Affairs 8 March 2020 Quiz Read our Current...