- Which state has climbed to the third spot in the Anemia Mukt Bharat Index 2020-21?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- The government is planning to invest over how much rupees this fiscal year to ensure tap water supply to every rural household in the country ?
A) One lakh crore rupees
B) two lakh crore rupees
C) three lakh crore rupees
D) None of these
- Which organization has launched ‘Surakshit Hum Surakshit Tum Abhiyaan’ in collaboration with Piramal Foundation?
C) NITI Aayog
- What is the capital of France?
- FCA are invested in multi-currency, multi-asset portfolios as per the norms, which are similar to the best international practices followed in this regard. C in FCA stands for?
- Which company unveiled a breakthrough in semiconductor design and process with the development of the world’s first chip announced with 2 nanometer (nm) nanosheet technology?
- Railways Minister Piyush Goyal flagged off a new Humsafar special train connecting which places?
A) Deogarh- New Delhi
B) Godda- New Delhi
C) Jamshedpur – New Delhi
D) Ranchi- New Delhi
- Which country has launched a new remote sensing satellite, Yaogan-34, into space?
- Where is the HQ of NABARD?
C) New Delhi
- Who has flagged off India Russia Friendship Car Rally 2021?
A) Dr. Jitendra Singh
B) Mr. Narendra Modi
C) Mr. Amit Shah
D) Mr. Nitin Gadkari
- Which organisation has signed a pact with Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC) to jointly promote ‘AtmaNirbhar Bharat’, and facilitate investment and manufacturing in areas such as telecom and ICT?
D) NITI AAYOG
- Which of the following facility is available at White Label ATM?
A) Cash Deposit
B) Regular Bills Payment
C) Purchase of Re-load Vouchers for Mobiles
D) PIN change
- Who has released an E-booklet titled ’20 Reforms in 2020?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Rajnath Singh
C) Amit Shah
D) Nirmala Sitharaman
- Recently which Indian PSU regained market capitalisation (m-cap) of Rs 50,000 crore and entered 100 most valued Indian firms?
- Etawah is situated along the banks of which river?
- Who has participated in the virtual Climate and Development Ministerial meet in the run up to COP26 ?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Prakash Javadekar
C) Nirmala Sitharaman
D) Piyush Goyal
- Recently which organisation has issued guidelines on Bharat Yatra Suraksha, the standard domestic travel insurance product?
- Reserve bank of India has the sole right to issue bank notes in India is defined in the _____ of The Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
A) Section 22(1)
B) Section 24(1)
C) Section 26(2)
D) Section 32(1)
- Where will be India’s first international maritime services cluster setting up?
B) New Delhi
- The foreign ministers of India, France, and Australia are set to hold a first trilateral meet in which city to strengthen maritime security?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...