- In May 2021, Union Cabinet has approved signing of Memorandum of Understanding between Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI and institute of which other country to strengthen the Accounting profession?
C) Sri Lanka
- As per All India Survey on Higher Education (AISHE) 2019-20 report, student enrolment has grown by how much percent?
- JLF is a dedicated grouping of lender banks that is formed to speed up decisions in case of Non-Performing Assets (NPAs). F in JLF stands for?
- How much amount was collected by SBI from zero balance accounts for certain services in 5 years?
A) ₹300 cr
B) ₹250 cr
C) ₹400 cr
D) ₹500 cr
- Who is the current president of Israel?
A) Benjamin Netanyahu
B) Reuven Rivlin
C) Isaac “Bougie” Herzog
D) Lobsang Sangay
- How much outlay was approved by the government for Production-Linked Incentive Scheme for the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Battery Storage?
A) ₹15200 cr
B) ₹18100 cr
C) ₹16500 cr
D) ₹20500 cr
- The 47th G7 Summit was held in which country?
- Which country named Nouri al Matroushi as its first female astronaut?
- Which of the following authentication method is used in ATMs?
- In May 2021, Prime Minister Narendra Modi virtually joined in the meeting of European Council held in which place?
- Recently how many countries were elected unopposed to the powerful UN Security Council (UNSC) as non-permanent members for the 2022-23 term?
- Which country opened 5G signal station at world’s highest radar location near Tibet border?
- The World Theater Day is held every year on _______?
A) May 20
B) April 25
C) March 27
D) June 15
- What is the theme of this year’s 3rd Arctic Science Ministerial 2021?
A) Knowledge for a sustainable Arctic
B) Arctic and Sustainable World
C) Awareness about Arctic
D) Opportunities to Arctic
- Who won the women’s singles title at French Open tennis 2021?
A) Simona Halep
B) Sania Mirza
C) Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
D) Barbara Krejcikova
- Government of India can print Re. 1 note and coins as per which act?
A) RBI Act, 1934
B) Coinage Act, 2011
C) Paper Currency Act, 1861
D) FRBM Act, 2003
- Who launched 75 pension series awareness to Mark 75 years of India’s independence?
A) Amit Shah
B) Ramesh Nishank
C) Smriti Irani
D) Jitendra Singh
- Which country has partnered with United Nation Development Programme to provide oxygen generation plants to the North Eastern Region in India?
- The ‘Dolphin’s Nose’ mountain peak is located in which of these states?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Himachal Pradesh
- How much amount was approved by governing body of Ladakh “Yountan Society” for Samagra Shiksha in UT?
A) ₹167.25 cr
B) ₹170.25 cr
C) ₹181 cr
D) ₹185.0 cr
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 217Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Mixed English Questions for SBI Clerk and Other Exams — Set 450Directions(1-7): Read the given passage carefully and answer the...
Current Affairs Quiz: August 1, 2021Current Affairs 1 August 2021 Quiz Read our Current...