- As per recent RBI report, country’s foreign exchange reserves surged to how much amount as on March 31,2021?
A) USD 650.96 billion
B) USD 544.85 billion
C) USD 450.86 billion
D) USD 576.98 billion
- Under which campaign,PSBs will be pushing co lending with NBFCs and digital agriculture financing companies?
A) Ease 4.0
B) Simply 4.0
C) Excel 2.0
D) Click 2.0
- Offense of Money Laundering is defined under _____ of Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002
A) Section 2
B) Section 3
C) Section 5
D) Section 6
- Under which country the first Meeting of the BRICS Contact Group on Economic and Trade Issues (CGETI) was held?
A) South Africa
- As per Commerce Ministry data,FDI equity inflows grew by how much percent during 2020-21?
- The Kalinga Prize is associated with which field?
- Which company retained its position as world’s top retailer as per Deloitte report 2021 ranking of global power retail houses?
- What is the minimum free transactions that bank has to allow to its customers for using the bank’s own ATMs at any location?
- INS Jalashwa reached the port of which country with an Indian Naval training team on-board?
- Who was appointed as new MD and CEO OF Pramerica Life Insurance?
A) Ritu Taneja
B) Anushka Shetty
C) Shruti Seth
D) Kalpana Sampat
- Which organisation has launched a hub known as Asia Pacific Tax Hub to create an open and inclusive platform to promote strategic policy dialogue?
A) International Finance Corporation
B) world Bank
C) Asian Development Bank
D) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Who is the current Governor of Assam?
A) Ganeshi Lal
B) Jagdish Mukhi
C) Baby Rani Maurya
D) B. D. Mishra
- Which airport has India’s first dedicated Express Cargo Terminal exclusively for export and import of international couriers?
A) Indira Gandhi International Airport
B) Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport
C) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
D) Kempegowda International Airport
- IDFs are investment vehicles for channelizing investment into the infrastructure sector. F in IDF stands for?
- Who was appointed as new Chief Election Commissioner of India?
A) Sushil Chandra
B) Aneesh Shah
C) Somnath chatterjee
D) Gaurav Garg
- Which institute has collaborated with members of the Mobile Payment Forum of India (MPFI) to develop voice-based solutions in multiple vernacular languages to enable larger adoption of digital money transactions in the country?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IIT Jammu
C) IIT Madras
D) IISC Bengaluru
- Who is appointed as the new Chief Statistician of India (CSI) by the Government of India?
A) MD Patra
B) G P Samanta
C) Kshatrapati Shivaji
D) R. S. Ratho
- Where is the HQ of Advertising Standards Council of India situated?
- Who will be conferred with honour of knight of order of arts and letters ,the second highest French civilian honour?
A) Guneet Monga
B) AR Rehman
C) Ashutosh Govarikar
D) Ram Gopal
- Which company announced its collaboration with fintech NIRA as part of its strategy to strengthen its digital footprint?
A) Mirrae Asset Limited
B) Motilal Oswal
C) ICICI Prudential
D) Muthoot Finance
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 217Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Mixed English Questions for SBI Clerk and Other Exams — Set 450Directions(1-7): Read the given passage carefully and answer the...
Current Affairs Quiz: August 1, 2021Current Affairs 1 August 2021 Quiz Read our Current...