- Suchitra Durai who received the prestigious King Bhumibol World Soil Day – 2020 Award of Food and Agriculture Organization on the behalf of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research is the ambassador of India to which country?
- Which company has been recognised as Dream Company to work for and the Best IT Employer in Platform as a Service (PaaS) category by the Times Ascent at World HRD Congress 2021?
- What is the present Rate of Interest in Public Provident Fund (PPF)?
- Weightlifter Mirabai Chanu qualified for Tokyo Olympics in which women’s kg category?
A) 49 kg
B) 51 kg
C) 45 kg
D) 44 kg
- Name the world’s most powerful supercomputer which is now fully developed in Japan, and the machine is available for research use?
B) Sunway TaihuLight
- Where is the Sheikh ul-Alam International Airport located?
- What is the currency of UAE?
- who has been elected as the Asia-Oceania Representative at the recently concluded 2021 International Association of Ultrarunners (IAU) Congress?
A) Rakesh JhunjuhunWala
B) Nagraj Adiga
C) Nicolas Thapar
D) Sanju Sen
- National Housing Bank (NHB), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) National Housing Bank Act, 1987
- Who were crowned Premier League champions for the third time?
A) Manchester United
B) Manchester City
- Who has been appointed as new Secretary General of UNCTAD?
A) Rebecca Grynspan
B) Sam Billings
C) Antonia Gutteres
D) Thomas Richardson
- Gugga dance is a traditional folk dance of which state?
- Which company has been conferred with the “Green Urja Award” for being the Leading Public Institution in Financing Institution for RE this year by the Indian Chamber of Commerce (ICC)?
- Who has been appointed as an honorary member of the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) Global Air Pollution and Health – Technical Advisory Group (GAPH-TAG)?
A) Priyank Tiwari
B) Taraknath Banerjee
C) Rahul Jain
D) Mukesh Sharma
- The government has targeted how much million tonnes of mustard production by 2025-26?
- Which state is introducing a city-wide sewage surveillance system that will help officials track the virus at an early stage?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- When a bank borrower, or counter party, fails to meet its payment obligations regarding the terms agreed with the bank, it is called ____?
A) Credit Risk
B) Operational risk
C) Market Risk
D) Liquidity risk
- Which company acted as a technology partner to develop the world’s first intelligent ship known as the Mayflower 400?
- What is the name of the capital city of Afghanistan?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Albinism Awareness Day 2021?
A) Strength Beyond All Odds
B) Still Standing Strong
C) Shining our light to the world
D) Stay Strong and Spread Values
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 217Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Mixed English Questions for SBI Clerk and Other Exams — Set 450Directions(1-7): Read the given passage carefully and answer the...
Current Affairs Quiz: August 1, 2021Current Affairs 1 August 2021 Quiz Read our Current...