- S Ramann has been appointed as the Chairman and MD of which organization?
- Nazym Kyzaibay won gold at the 2021 ASBC Asian Boxing Championships in Dubai.she represented which country?
- What is the currency name of Iraq?
- Obligations under Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 is defined under which section?
A) Section 6
B) Section 8
C) Section 10
D) Section 12
- FIFA has suspended Chad Football associations and which other country’s football association?
- Which country to host remainder IPL 2021 tournament in September-October?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Which state government has approved allotment of 140 acres of land to e-commerce major Flipkart for setting up its largest fulfilment centre in Asia?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- he International Monetary Fund has authorised a USD 650 billion expansion of the 190-nation lending institution’s resources with the aim of providing more support for vulnerable countries as they battle the coronavirus pandemic.
- How much is the interest rate capped under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) which has been extended by the government?
- Which company has partnered with NPCI International Payments to expand the presence of digital payments platform Unified Payments Interface (UPI) in international markets?
A) Financial Software and Systems
B) Intech Systems
- Sonari Airport is in which of these states?
- When the risk of losses in on- or off-balance sheet positions arise from movement in market prices, it is called _____?
A) Liquidity risk
B) Systemic risk
C) Market Risk
D) Liquidity risk
- Which crypto exchange launched a lending platform where investors can lend their coins to the cryptocurrency exchange?
- The International Monetary Fund has authorized how much amount for the expansion of the 190-nation lending institution’s resources?
A) USD 750 billion
B) USD 600 Billion
C) USD 650 billion
D) none of these
- Which company has acquired retail tech startup Perpulein an all cash-deal of ₹107.6 crore to bolster its play in the kirana-tech space?
- Recently which ministry formed a panel to define offences of speech, expression?
A) Ministry of Rural Development
B) Ministry of Finance
C) Ministry of Defence
D) Minsitry of Home Affairs
- Atal Innovation Mission has collaborated with which organisation for innovations in public system?
D) none of these
- What does M stands for in QSAM, which is related to Aadhaar Number?
- The India Post Payments Bank was established in which year?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, announced a special “PM-CARES for Children” scheme for all those orphaned due to COVID-19.How much corpus was announced under it?
A) ₹4 lakh
B) ₹5 lakh
C) ₹8 lakh
D) ₹10 lakh
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 217Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Mixed English Questions for SBI Clerk and Other Exams — Set 450Directions(1-7): Read the given passage carefully and answer the...
Current Affairs Quiz: August 1, 2021Current Affairs 1 August 2021 Quiz Read our Current...