- How much amount of loan was approved by World Bank and AIIB for canal based water drinking projects in Punjab?
A) USD 500 million
B) USD 300 million
C) USD 400 million
D) USD 450 million
- DRDO conducted successful maiden trial of which 5th generation Air to Air missile?
B) Vir 2
C) Aditya 1
- ‘Customer’ is defined under which Act?
A) RBI Act, 1934
B) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C) PMLA, 2002
D) Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- What is the capital of Portugal?
- Which Bank has launched an exclusive NR savings account scheme for the Seafarer segment?
A) Axis Bank
C) Federal Bank
- Which organisation tightened supervision norms for payment companies amid rising cyber security breaches?
- Which organisation has developed a single crystal blade technology as part of their indigenous helicopter development program for the helicopter engine application?
- Who has headed expert committee on Variable Capital Company to submit its report to IFSCA ?
A) Shri. Injeti Srinivas
B) Dr. V K Paul
C) Mr. Ajay Tyagi
D) Dr. K.P. Krishnan
- Which payment aggregator signed a partnership with JP Morgan to offer online solution to bank’s corporate clients in India?
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Where is the HQ of Industrial Finance Corporation of India(IFCI)?
A) New Delhi
- Sambalpuri dance is a folk dance which has its origin from which state of India?
- By which year Jal Jeevan Mission will be expedited in of North Western States and Union Territories of Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh ?
- Which became the first company to cross billion transaction mark on UPI?
C) Google Pay
D) Amazon Pay
- In which state Indus Best Mega Food Park is being inaugurated recently by Narendra Singh Tomar ?
B) West Bengal
C) Madhya Pradesh
- In which city,Singapore Exchange Limited will be establishing its offshore unit?
- Which state announced 33 % reservation for girl students in engineering & medical colleges?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- NUUP is a USSD based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together all the Banks and Telecom Service Providers. P in NUUP stands for?
- Recently World Trade Organisation has revised its growth for global merchandise trade volume in 2021 at what percent?
- Which of these Days is observed on 20th May?
A) World Health Day
B) World Bee Day
C) World Bicycle Day
D) World Dengue Day
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...