- HeidelbergCement plans to turn its Swedish factory in Slite into the world’s first carbon-neutral cement plant by which year?
- In financial terms, what does L in LTV stands for?
- Who has won the prestigious International Booker Prize?
A) William Faulkner
B) Ernest Hemingway
C) Virginia Woolf
D) David Diop
- Port Moresby is the capital of which country?
C) Papua New Guinea
- Which organisation was appointed as the personnel certification body of the Yoga Certification Board of India ?
- Which state to provide free medical consultation at home through “Vaidya Aapke Dwar Yojana”?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which firm in India has launched a new initiative to provide students from leading law schools in the country?
D) None of the above
- What is India’s rank on the Institute for Management Development (IMD)’s annual World Competitiveness Index 2021?
- What is the present Rate of Interest in National Savings Certificates (NSC)?
- India’s First Agriculture Export Facilitation Centre was launched in which city?
- When is the International Day of the Girl Child celebrated?
A) July 17
B) September 21
C) August 5
D) October 11
- Which Indian power utility has become a signatory to the UN Global Compact’s CEO Water Mandate?
A) Adani group
C) Tata Power
D) JSW Energy
- Which platform has expanded cards tokenisation with more banks in India?
C) Google Pay
D) Amazon Pay
- Which company has launched the country’s first private digital platform to conduct virtual arbitration, conciliation, mediation and other Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) mechanisms?
B) Jupitice Justice Technology
C) Nerov Technology
D) Aukra Techno
- The European Union and an energy investment programme founded by Whom pledge $1 billion boost for green technology?
A) Mukesh Ambani
B) Satya Nadella
C) Bill Gates
D) Mark Zuckerberg
- Which company got RBI’s In-Principle Nod To Take Over PMC Bank?
A) Centrum Financial Services
C) HSBC India
- Who hosted ‘Goa Maritime Symposium GMS-21)’, a forum towards fostering friendly relations with the maritime neighbours?
A) Indian Army
B) Indian AirForce
D) Indian Navy
- The term ‘Banking’ is defined under _____ of Banking Regulation Act, 1949
A) Section 4(a)
B) Section 5(b)
C) Section 6(c)
D) Section 7(a)
- Which organization has inked Pact With CSSF, Luxembourg To Strengthen Cooperation In Securities Regulation?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd?
C) New Delhi
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 217Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Mixed English Questions for SBI Clerk and Other Exams — Set 450Directions(1-7): Read the given passage carefully and answer the...
Current Affairs Quiz: August 1, 2021Current Affairs 1 August 2021 Quiz Read our Current...