- Railways has achieved highest freight loading of how much million tonnes in 2020-21?
- What is the present Rate of Interest in Senior Citizen Savings Scheme?
- With which country, Cabinet signed MoU in the field of sustainable urban development?
- Who is the chairperson of Competition Commission of India?
A) Amit Bansal
B) Alok Verma
C) Ashok Kumar Gupta
D) Shashi Rana
- Which country becomes the first country to introduce climate change law for financial firms?
D) New Zealand
- Who will chair the expert group on fixation of minimum wages and national floor wages?
A) Manohar Singh
B) Ajit Mishra
C) Ajeet Parmar
D) Rajesh Sinha
- Which bank executes its first trade borrowing transaction linked to SOFR ?
A) Karnataka Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- What does P stands for in CNP?
- With which country, India signed MoU in field of sustainable urban development?
- The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is based in which country?
A) Beijing, China
B) Kathmandu, Nepal
C) Dhaka, Bangladesh
D) Kabul, Afghanistan
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1022A multipurpose device called COVID BEEP to monitor Oxygen...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 603Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 145The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...