- Which company has picked up a minority stake in Fincare Small Finance Bank for $25 million (about ₹185 crore) through a secondary acquisition?
A) Paytm Payment Bank
B) Motilal OswAl
C) Mirrae Asset Limited
- What steps should a customer take in case of failed ATM transaction at other bank/white label ATMs, when his / her account is debited?
A) Inform the banking ombudsman of his area
B) Inform the manager of the sponsor bank
C) Inform the security guard of the ATM
D) Inform the card issuing bank
- Which IT company regained the position as India’s third most-valued information technology (IT) company in terms of market capitalisation?
- Where is the headquarters of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)?
B) New Delhi
- The Ministry of Defence signed a contract with which company to procure 11 airport surveillance radars for the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard?
A) Mahindra Telephonics
- Which company has received a debt investment of $150 million/ INR 1,132 crore from World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC)?
B) Bajaj Finance
C) ICICI Prudential
D) Mphasis Limited
- Which scheme was recommended by Finance Ministry for small taxpayers, allows filing of returns with reduced late fee?
A) Amnesty Scheme
B) Taxpayer Scheme
C) GSTIn Scheme
- CommBank is the multinational bank of which country?
A) United Kingdom
B) United States
C) New Zealand
- What is the present Rate of Interest in Sukanya Samriddhi Account scheme?
- Which state is Building ‘Forest Ponds’ to Harvest Rainwater to Replenish Groundwater?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...