- Who has launched a ‘National Nursery Portal’ to connect nursery operators with consumers?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Narendra Singh Tomar
C) Amit Shah
D) Nitin Gadkari
- Defence Minister, Rajnath Singh dedicated to the nation two Centres of Excellenceestablished by Border Roads Organisation (BRO) in which state?
A) New Delhi
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the time limit for the card issuing banks for re-crediting the customers account for a failed ATM/WLA transaction?
A) 6 working days
B) 5 working days
C) 7 working days
D) 21 working days
- Which operator is building largest international submarine cable system centred on India?
D) Vodafone Idea
- R Praggnanandhaa has won the Polgar Challenge 2021. He hails from which city ?
- The Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary is in which of these states?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Recently which company has got approval from regulator IRDAI to undertake insurance broking?
- Which state has clinched the first position in the recent ranking released by the Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India, based on the progress of the implementation of the Smart City Mission’s schemes?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- ‘India’s Power Elite: Class, Caste and a Cultural Revolution’ is written by whom?
A) Sanjay Baru
B) N K singh
C) Sanjay Dhotre
D) Manmohan Singh
- Which bank has collaborated with customer engagement platform MoEngage to drive digital banking experiences in the unserved and underserved regions of the country?
A) State Bank of India
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Fincare Payments Bank
D) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- When the bank is not able to have enough cash to carry out its day-to-day operations, it is called _____?
A) Liquidity risk
B) Systemic risk
C) Operational risk
D) Liquidity risk
- What is the capital of France?
- The Duleep Trophy is related with which of these sports?
- Recently India signed MoU with which nation on military cooperation along with its annexure as well as on maritime issues?
- Which company joined hands with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for the implementation of its ‘Employability through Skill Initiative Project (ESIP) Phase II?
A) Adani Enterprises
B) Tata Steel
D) Ambuja Cement Foundation
- Baljeet Kaur and Gunbala Sharma became the first Indian women to summit Mount Pumori (7,161 meters) in Nepal.They both hailed from which state respectively?
A) Himachal Pradesh and Rajasthan
B) Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh
C) Haryana and Uttarakhand
D) Assam and Nagaland
- The government has extended the due date of furnishing of Income Tax Returns for the Assessment Year 2021-22, for individuals by two months to which date?
A) 31st July,2021
B) 30th August,2021
C) 30th September,2021
D) 29th September,2021
- Which is the currency of UAE?
- What does O stands for in WLAO?
- As per International Energy Agency,how much amount needed by 2030 to put world on track to reach net-zero by 2050?
A) $1 trillion
B) $2 trillion
C) $1.5 trillion
D) $3 trillion
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...