- In Haryana, Government College for Women at Salaheri in Nuh district has been renamed after whom?
A) Preeti Wadhwa
B) Mayuri Chaudhary
C) Surbhi Rana
D) Kiran Shekhawat
- Procedure for amalgamation of banking companies is defined under section ____ of Banking Regulation Act, 1949.
A) Section 44A
B) Section 45A
C) Section 46A
D) Section 47A
- Pinarayi Vijayan was sworn as Chief Minister of which state?
- What is the currency of Ghana?
- According to a study released by defence website Military Direct, India stands at which position in terms of having strongest military force in the world?
- Who was appointed as Kenya’s first woman chief justice?
A) Martha Koome
B) Uluru Kenyatta
C) Maria Ulhuru
D) Lee Weing
- Which state/UT government has launched the SAAMAR (Strategic Action for Alleviation of Malnutrition and Anemia Reduction) campaign to tackle malnutrition in the state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in _____?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1961
D) Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation Act, 1951
- NSE Academy, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange, has joined hands with Bharathiar University for creating a Centre of Excellence for capital markets.Where is Bharathiraja University located?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
Current Affairs Quiz: November 28,2021Current Affairs 28 November 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 27,2021Current Affairs 27 November 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed English Questions for SBI Clerk and Other Exams — Set 458Directions(1-5): In the following question, a word is given,...