- Who has been selected Oxford Student Union President In Byelection?
A) Diksha Kandpal
B) Shivani Arora
C) Anvee Bhutani
D) Himani Chilkoti
- Promissory notes is defined under which section of Negotiable Instruments Act 1881?
A) Section 4
B) Section 5
C) Section 6
D) Section 7
- How much amount will be divided in next 4 years for providing seed funding to eligible startup under Startup India Seed Fund Scheme?
A) ₹554 cr
B) ₹945 cr
C) ₹800 cr
D) ₹565 cr
- What is the tagline of Axis Bank?
A) Sapna ka Safar
B) Aao Sochein Bada
C) Badhti ka naam Zindagi
D) India’s International Bank
- Which organisation launched an Audio-Visual Guide App on the occasion of International Museum Day?
A) National Museum Association
B) National Gallery of Modern Art
C) Niti Aayog
D) Ministry of Culture
- The ministry of Tourism signed MoU with cleartrip and which other company to strengthen hospitality and tourism industry?
- Which Indian Navy destroyer was decommissioned at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam after serving the nation for 41 glorious years?
A) INS Aag
B) INS Sahadri
C) INS Rajput
D) INS Vikramaditya
- When was National Payments Corporation of India founded?
- What is the metric that measures the ability of a company to use its near cash or quick assets to extinguish or retire its current liabilities immediately known as?
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Cash conversion cycle
- Which country hold the UN Food Systems Summit Dialogue 2021?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...