- who released the book titled ‘Death – An Inside Story’ authored by Sadhguru, Founder, Isha Foundation?
A) Venkaiah Naidu
B) Anurag Thakur
C) Ram Nath Kovind
D) Narendra Modi
- Any NBFC is is considered systemically important NBFC when its asset size is of Rs ____ or more.
A) Rs 100 Crore
B) Rs 500 Crore
C) Rs 250 Crore
D) Rs 750 Crore
- When is the World Wildlife Day observed?
A) April 7
B) March 3
C) May 11
D) June 1
- Who released the book ‘Who is Bharat Mata’ by Prof Purushottam Agrawal and its Kannada translation ‘Yaaru Bharat Maate’ by Prof K E Radhakrishna?
A) Venkaiah Naidu
B) Ram Nath kovind
C) Narendra Modi
D) Manmohan Singh
- Which Company in collaboration with NITI Aayog to ’empower young minds at schools’?
- Who has been crowned as the winner of LIVA Miss Diva Universe 2020 competition?
A) Sneha Vinayak
B) Priyal Pokhriyal
C) Vartika Singh
D) Adline Castelino
- India and which other country received AFC grassroots charter bronze memberships?
- Who won the best actor award at the 10th Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival in New Delhi?
A) Hrithik Roshan
B) Varun Dhawan
C) Ayushmaan Khurrana
D) Vicky Kaushal
- In case of individual defaulters and unlimited partnerships, the minimum amount required for attracting the insolvency code is____?
A) Rs 1,000
C) Rs 5,000
D) Rs 10,000
- The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is situated in which country?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Washington D.C, United States
C) Gland, Switzerland
D) Paris, France
- Riek Machar was sworn as Vice President of which nation?
B) South Sudan
- Recently who stepped down as CEO of Disney?
A) Williams Steven
B) Walt Disner
C) Bob Chapek
D) Bob Iger
- ICC banned Yousuf Al Balushi from all cricket.He belongs to which country?
- What is the currency of South Sudan?
- According to the data of the commerce ministry, in 2018-19,which country became India’s top trading partner?
- Which became the first insurance company to use WhatsApp to deliver policy and renewal documents?
A) Bharti AXA General Insurance
B) IDBI Federal
C) Max Bupa General Insurance
D) United India Insurance
- Which airport became home to the world’s largest airport-based temperature-controlled facility-the Export Cold Zone?
- Where is the headquarters of ESAF Small Finance Bank located?
- Which state launched ‘Jagananna Vasthi Deevena’ scheme?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is Devi Ahilyabai Holkar airport situated?
A) Leh Ladakh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...