GA Revision Questions for SBI Clerk Mains, EPFO and other exams.
- Which state announced to make the state as country’s basketball hub?
Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh announced to make the state the country’s basketball hub.
- Which state association received affiliation from the Board of Control for Cricket in India(BCCI) after nearly four decades?
Chandigarh received affiliation from the Board of Control for Cricket in India(BCCI) after nearly four decades.
- Who will head the panel constituted by RBI on development of secondary market for corporate loans?
E) BS Dhanoha
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) constituted a task force on development of secondary market for corporate loans.
- Recently PM Modi set up how many cabinet committees to deal with issue of growth and jobs?
In a bid to spur investment and create new employment opportunities, Prime Minister Narendra Modi set up two Cabinet committees to deal with the two crucial issues. Both the panels, respectively on Investment and Growth and on Employment and Skill Development, will be headed by the prime minister.
- Aziz Premji will retire as Executive Director of Which company next month?
Azim Premji, one of the pioneers of Indian technology industry and founder of Wipro Limited, will retire as Executive Chairman upon the completion of his current term on July 30, after having led the company for 53 years.
- Recently Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport was declared as an International Airport.It is situated in which city?
Indore’s Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar airport has been declared as an international airport.
- Where is the HQ of Board of Control for Cricket in India?
- The 2020 Olympics will be held in Which city?
For the first time in the Olympic Games’ history, men and women will compete together in a new Table Tennis mixed doubles event in Tokyo 2020. The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games said this on its Twitter handle.
- What is the currency of Nigeria?
- Recently Minister of state for Civil Aviation inaugurated the Air Traffic Flow Management Central Command Centre in Which city/UT?
Minister of State (I/c) for Civil Aviation inaugurated the Air Traffic Flow Management Central Command Centre in New Delhi.
- Which company has acquired an equity stake in ABN AMRO Bank?
Global software major Infosys has completed the acquisition of majority (75 per cent) equity stake in the Stater N.V. subsidiary of the Netherlands-based ABN AMRO Bank.
- Recently RBI scrapped charges levied on RTGS and NEFT transactions.What is S in RTGS?
In an effort to boost digital payments, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) scrapped charges levied on Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) transactions.
- In which city,Ambubachi Mela was inaugurated?
Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated the Ambubachi Mela in Guwahati.
- Which country tops the list in 2019 IMD World Competitiveness Rankings?
India has moved up one place to rank 43rd most competitive economy in the world on the back of its robust economic growth, a large labour force and its huge market size, while Singapore has toppled the US to grab the top position in the 2019 edition of the IMD World Competitiveness Rankings.
- Who has been appointed as Vice President of Badminton Asia Council?
C)Narinder Singh Batra
D)Himanta Biswa Sharma
E) Henrey Roch
Badminton Association of India (BAI) President Himanta Biswa Sarma has been elected the Vice President of the Badminton Asia Council (BAC).
- The 26th edition of the International Maritime Defence Exhibition Asia 2019 held in Which country?
INS Kolkata and INS Shakti of the Indian Navy participated in a 3-day Asia Pacific naval and maritime event titled the International Maritime Defence Exhibition Asia (IMDEX Asia-2019) held in Changi Exhibition Centre, Singapore.
- Who won Asian Snooker Championship 2019?
E) Rishabh Srivastava
India’s ace cueist Pankaj Advani added another feather in his career cap by winning the Asian Snooker Championship. Advani also completes the career grand slam with the victory.
- Where is the HQ of Badminton Association of India?
- Which country to host ADB Annual Meeting in 2021?
Sri Lanka will host the annual meeting of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in Colombo in May 2021 and it will attract over 3,000 delegates.
- Recently Benu Mishra passed away.He was related to which field?
Assam’s noted artist and former senior art adviser and deputy director of state Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Benu Misra has passed away in Guwahati.
One Thought to “GA Revision for SBI Clerk Mains and other Exams – 545”
Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your website in web explorer, might check this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a large component of other folks will pass over your fantastic writing due to this problem.