GA Revision Questions for SBI Clerk Mains, EPFO and other exams.
- Recently Which country announced to send its first astronaut to space in 2022?
- Which state celebrated Hospital Day on July 30 on birth anniversary of Muthulakshmi Reddy?
- At How much percent India will grow for the fiscal year 2019-20 according to International Monetary Fund?
- In which state,Bonalu festival is celebrated?
- What is the currency of Benin?
- Which operation was launched by BSF to fortify the anti filtration grid along Pakistan border?
- Which company has acquired Intel smartphone modem business recently?
- How many electric buses have been sanctioned for 65 cities with a move towards environmental friendly mobility?
- Where is Joint India-IMF Training Programme (ITP) centre situated?
- Which country won the FIFA Women’s World Cup 2019?
- By Which year the government has set a target for the installation of Rooftop Solar projects of 40,000 MegaWatt in the country?
- As per RBI,India’s current account deficit narrowed to how much amount in Q4 FY 2018-19?
A)3.5 billion dollar
B)4.7 billion dollar
C)3.2 billion dollar
D)4.6 billion dollar
E) 3.7 billion dollar
- Which country has opened a 1,000-year-old Hindu temple in eastern city Sialkot for “worship”?
- According to Survey by Razorpay,which city has topped the list of “most digitised cities” accounting for highest card payments?
- What is the rank of India in latest FIFA rankings?
- Recently the government has extended the date for filling ITR for 2019-20 to which date?
- Recently the government has set a target to achieve 100 per cent digitization of waqf properties across the country in how many days?
- Recently Jio has joined hands with which company for “Digital Udayan” Programme?
- Which state’s district administration recently launched helpline “Jeene Do”?
- Recently M Mukesh Goud passed away.He was related to which field?