GA Revision Questions for SBI Clerk Mains, EPFO and other exams.
- In which state,world’s biggest pump house was inaugurated?
- How much amount has been infused by government into PSBs in 11 years through 2018-19?
A)Rs 1.15 lakh cr
B)Rs 3.50 lakh cr
C)Rs 5.05 lakh cr
D)Rs 3.15 lakh cr
E) Rs 2.12 lakh cr
- Which state government to set up country’s first space tech park?
- In which city,Ambubachi Mela was inaugurated?
- As on July 3, deposits in bank accounts under Jan Dhan Scheme has reached how much mark?
A)Rs 4 lakh cr
B)Rs 2 lakh cr
C)Rs 3 lakh cr
D)Rs 1 lakh cr
E) Rs 6 lakh cr
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
- Which state government will privatise India’s first cow sanctuary?
- The 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships is being held in Which city/UT?
- The World University Games are being held in which country?
- In which state,the country’s first garbage café has been launched?
- According to report “Global Prime Office Occupancy Costs survey”,Which country market topped the list in world’s most expensive market for prime office rents?
- Which city to host DefExpo India 2020?
- Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. is registered as a company under which of the following acts?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
E) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1995
- Who has been conferred with “ Innovative Research Excellence Award 2019” At Asian Leadership Summit 2019?
E) Pankaj Advani
- Where is the HQ of Investment Information and Credit Rating Agency?
- As per ICRA, India’s current account deficit (CAD) is expected to remain at what percent of GDP in the first quarter (April to June) of the current fiscal year 2019-20?
- In which state,the country’s first elephant rehabilitation centre will be established?
- Which ministry has rolled out a scheme ‘Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C)’ for the period 2018-2020, to combat cyber crime in the country?
A)Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
B)Ministry of Human Resource Development
C)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D)Ministry of Home Affairs
E)Ministry of MSME
- What is the metric that measures how long a firm will be deprived of cash if it increases its investment in resources in order to expand customer sales known as?
A) Quick ratio
B) Accounts payable turnover
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Cash conversion cycle
- Recently Rip Torn passed away.He is related to which field?