GA Revision Questions for SBI Clerk Mains, EPFO and other exams.
- Who was conferred with the Nishan Izzuddeen ,Maldives highest award?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was conferred with Nishan Izzuddeen, the Maldives’ highest honour accorded to foreign dignitaries, during his visit to the Island Nation.
- Recently Ministry of Health and Family Welfare launched Jan Jagrukta Abhiyaan in Which state/UT?
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has launched a Jan Jagrukta Abhiyaan in Delhi to accelerate measures for prevention and control of Vector Borne Diseases like Malaria, Dengue and Chikungunya.
- At How much percent Indian Construction market to grow each year?
Indian construction market is expected to grow on an average by 7.1% each year and it would become the third largest by 2025.
- Who has been appointed as an international judge of the Singapore International Commercial court (SICC)?
E) Tulsi Gabbard
Former Supreme Court judge, Justice AK Sikri, has been appointed as an international judge of the Singapore International Commercial court (SICC).
- India and which other country carried out a major military exercise “Hand in Hand”?
India and China will carry out a major military exercise called ‘Hand-in-Hand’ in December, 2019. The exercise will take place at Umroi, Meghalaya.
- Basel III recommendations shall be completely implemented in India by_______
A) March 31, 2020
B) March 31, 2019
C) March 31, 2018
D) March 31, 2021
E) March 31, 2022
The Basel III guidelines are expected to be fully implemented by March 31, 2019.
- Which bank announced the launch of a new digital platform curated specially for MSMEs called “InstaBIZ”?
ICICI Bank announced the launch of a new digital platform curated specially for MSMEs and self-employed customers to enable them to undertake their business banking transactions digitally and instantly.
- When was International Monetary Fund founded?
- Which Indian women archer clinched silver at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games test event?
E) Surinder Mohra
India’s top-ranked woman archer Deepika Kumari has clinched silver at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games test event.
- According to Brand Finance 100 2019 Report,Which company became India’s most valuable brand?
The brand “Tata” has become India’s most valuable brand for the second straight year in 2019, according to the Brand Finance India 100 2019 report.
- The FCG Junior World Golf Championship 2019 held in Which city?
India’s Arjun Bhati defeated Taiwan’s Jeremy Chen to win the FCG Callaway Junior world Golf Championship 2019 in Palm Desert, California.
- Which state announced two new districts named Tirunelveli and Chengalpet?
The number of districts in Tamil Nadu will go up to 35 as the government announced its decision to carve out Tenkasi district from Tirunelveli district and Chengalpet district from Kancheepuram district.
- Which bank launched its Artificial Intelligence interactive assistant — ABHi?
B)State Bank of India
D)Bank of India
Andhra Bank launched its Artificial Intelligence interactive assistant — ABHi. The Bank’s AI powered chatbot-ABHi uses latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithm to understand the customer query and fetch the relevant information from possible knowledgebase in a matter of milliseconds.
- India’s first dinosaur museum cum park was inaugurated in which state?
India’s first Dinosaur Museum cum Park was inaugurated in Gujarat’s Mahisagar district and is set to give visitors the true Jurassic Park feel.
- Which Indian sprinter won 5th gold of the month in 400 m race in Czech Republic?
Ace Indian sprinter Hima Das continued her dream run by winning the fifth gold of the month as won the 400 meter race with a season-best time of 52.09s in Nove Mesto, Czech Republic.
- What is the original economic system in which traditions, customs, and beliefs help shape the goods and the services the economy produces, as well as the rules and manner of their distribution called?
A) Constitutional Economy
B) Traditional Economy
C) Socialist Economy
D) Monetary Economy
E) True-cost Economy
Traditional economy is an original economic system in which traditions, customs, and beliefs help shape the goods and the services the economy produces, as well as the rules and manner of their distribution. Countries that use this type of economic system are often rural and farm-based.
- Where is the HQ of Andhra Bank?
- The 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship was held at Which city/UT?
Both the women’s and men’s Indian team displayed an impressive performance to win the 21st Commonwealth Table Tennis Championship at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Delhi.
- Who has been appointed as new governor of Uttar Pradesh?
D)Achrya Dev Vrat
In a major reshuffle, President Ram Nath Kovind appointed new Governors to six states with Madhya Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel being transferred to Uttar Pradesh in place of Ram Naik.Bihar Governor Lalji Tandon has been transferred to Madhya Pradesh to replace Patel. West Bengal, Bihar, Tripura and Nagaland have also got new Governors.The President has approved the appointments of former Union Ministers Jagdeep Dhankhar and Ramesh Bais as Governors of West Bengal and Tripura.Senior BJP leader from Uttar Pradesh Fagu Chauhan has been appointed Governor of Bihar while former Intelligence Bureau officer and interlocutor for the Naga peace talks RN Ravi has been appointed as Governor of Nagaland.
- Recently Fernando Corbato passed away.He was related to which field?
Computer pioneer Fernando Corbato, who first used passwords to protect user accounts, has died aged 93.