GA Revision Questions for SBI Clerk Mains, EPFO and other exams.
- NUUP is a USSD based mobile banking service from NPCI that brings together all the Banks and Telecom Service Providers. P in NUUP stands for?
- How much amount was sanctioned by Asian Development Bank for up-gradation of power generation and distribution in Tripura?
A)Rs 1925 cr
B)Rs 1200 cr
C)Rs 1750 cr
D)Rs 2025 cr
E) Rs 1890 cr
- Where is the HQ of International Labour Organisation?
- Who was appointed as head of National Cricket Academy ?
- Which company became the highest-ranking Indian firm on the Fortune Global 500 list?
B)Reliance Industries Ltd
- Which country has been cleared to compete in the 2020 Olympics by IOC?
- Which of the following is the class of derivative which refers to an over-the-counter and exchange-traded derivative that is used to transfer inflation risk from one counterparty to another?
A) Freight Derivative
B) Inflation Derivative
C) Weather Derivative
D) Interest Rate Derivative
E) Commodity Derivative
- Which Museum has been developed by Human Centres Design and Computing Group, C-DAC, Pune, Maharashtra for the Digitization of Archaeological Museum?
- Which state Rasagola recently got GI tag?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Council of Medical Research?
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis was appointed as new PM of which country?
- Which country has been invited as a partner country for Gita Jayanti Mahotsav 2019?
- What is the rank of India in 2019 Global Innovation Index?
- Who has been appointed Britain’s first Indian-origin home secretary?
E) Akanksha Singh
- In which city,the world’s largest burn and plastic surgery institute was inaugurated?
- The 3rd edition of Khelo India Youth Games 2020 will be held in which city?
- Who clinched the men’s title in the 6th Bengal Open Squash Tournament?
E) Sanjiv Mitra
- When is Income Tax Day observed?
- What is the name of world’s first ever interactive browser built for smartphones that has been launched in India?
- Recently Vitthal Radadiya passed away.He was related to which field?