GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Claire Polosak became the first women to officiate in men’s ODI in the World cricket league.She hails from which country?
- Recently BFA launched how many new formats of the game with new dimensions of the court?
- Name the Indian-American student who won the ESPN Esports championship held in Houston, U.S. state of Texas?
E) Roshan Taneja
- Derek C Lalchhanhima recently received PETA India’s Compassionate kid award 2019.He belongs from which state?
- Where is the HQ of Badminton World Federation?
- Recently,RBI extended the ombudsman scheme for NBFCs to non deposit taking NBFCs with asset size of at least how much amount?
A)Rs 50 cr
B)Rs 100 cr
C)Rs 150 cr
D)Rs 200 cr
E) Rs 250 cr
- What is the term which refers to an economy where the government imposes few or no restrictions and regulations on buyers and sellers?
A) Free-market Economy
B) True-cost Economy
C) Socialist Economy
D) Command Economy
- Recently,Which country gained their ODI status after USA and Oman?
A)Papua New Guinea
- What is the theme of this year’s International Museum Day 2019?
A)Musuems:A history to Speak
B)Saying the unspeakable in Museums
C)Hyperconnected Museums:New Approach New Publics
D) Museums as Cultural Hubs: The Future of Tradition
E)Museums are the things which you remember
- NITI Aayog signed a letter of intent with Which organisation to provide an open platform for children empowerment?
- When is World Bee Day observed?
E) May 24
- According to RBI,the banking ombudsman received how much percent more customers complaints in FY 18 over the previous year?
E) 28.8 percent
- Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Ltd. is registered as a company under which of the following acts?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
E) Export-Import Bank of India Act 1985
- Recently cricketer Sana Mir has become the most successful women’s ODI spinner in history after she took her 147th wicket, highest ever by any spinner in One-day International (ODI) cricket. She hails from which country?
- What is the currency of Turkmenistan?
- Which became the first state to tap into masala bond market?
- Recently, world’s first women’s cricket magazine “CRICZONE” was launched in Jaipur. Which woman cricketer featured as the cover story in the magazine?
- Which company launched “HeART” to mentor real estate technology companies?
- Who was heading the committee who submitted its report on promoting digital payments in the country?
- American Peggy Lipton passed away recently. She was related to which field?