GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Who was heading the committee who submitted its report on promoting digital payments in the country?
- Who was elected as the new president of International Chamber of Commerce?
E) Shiv Das Meena
- What is the currency of Philippines?
- Who stepped down as US homeland Secretary?
E) Govind Mathur
- As per the Basel III implementation in India, minimum Tier 1 capital must be _____ % of risk weighted assets on ongoing basis
- Google has Recently launched its first drone delivery service in which country?
- The exercise Varuna 19.1 is being held between India and which other country?
- Who has been named as the recipient of the New Zealand Prime Minister’s Sir Edmund Hillary Fellowship for 2019?
E) LeelaDhar Vyas
- The 16th edition of the joint military exercise “AFRICAN LION 2019” was held between Morocco and which country?
- RBI implemented the Basel-III recommendations in India w.e.f______
A) January 1, 2013
B) March 31, 2013
C) April 1, 2013
D) September 30, 2013
E) June 30, 2013
- What is the theme of this year World Meterology Day 2019?
A)Meterology:A atmospheric gases
B) The International System of Units – Fundamentally better
C)Constant Evolution of International System of Units
D)Weights and Measures of Units
E)Balance the weights
- According to data by Directorate General by Commercial Intelligence,Which country has become India’s top crude oil supplier?
- The Delhi High Court issued notice to which airlines to ensure refunds or provide alternative travel mode for passengers?
- As per India Ratings and Research,what will be India’s GDP growth for 2019-20 fiscal?
- The biannual Army Commanders Conference began in which state/UT?
- Which bank recently linked its interest rates to RBI’s repo rate?
- Which country government banned Zakir Naik‘ Peace TV Channel recently?
- Where is the HQ of UNSC?
- Where is the HQ of National Green Tribunal?
- Recently Drupal Borgohain passed away.He was related to which field?