GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Which country launched its first ever satellite named NepaliSat 1?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Dance Day 2019?
A)Dance and Fitness
B)Art of Dance
C)Dance is the Soul of Your Body
D)Dance and Spirituality
E)Dance is an Art
- The 2019 Asian Wrestling Championship was held in which country?
- Who took over as member of Railway board(Material Department)?
E) Sanjay Chaturvedi
- Which bank partnered with M1Xchange Trade Receivables Discounting System for MSME bill discounting?
A)Bank of Maharashtra
B)Bank of Baroda
- How much amount to be provided to Rwanda by Exim Bank for various projects?
A)USD 326.80 million
B)USD 495.70 million
C)USD 266.60 million
D)USD 255.78 million
E) USD 212.14 million
- How many Indian peacekeepers serving the UN mission in South Sudan were given medals of honour for their dedicated service and sacrifice?
- NASA chosen SpaceX to launch asteroid walloping mission. What will be the total cost of the project?
E) $58 million
- Where is the HQ of RBI?
- India and which country to hold Varuna exercise in May 2019 in Goa coast?
- Recently,Bank of Baroda acquired Vijaya Bank and which other bank to create India’s 2nd largest public sector bank?
A)Indian Overseas Bank
- As per the Global World Food Policy Report prepared by US based International Food Policy Research Institute,how much people in the world now facing chronic food deprivation?
E) 880 million
- In which state,ISRO opened its first visitors gallery to watch rocket launches?
- Who was appointed as special observer for West Bengal by the Election Commission Of India?
C)Ajay V Nayak
E) Shailendra Kumar
- Recently ,Which bank net profit rose to 39 percent to Rs 178.1 crore in the year on period?
A)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Who will lead the team of NASA mission CubeSat to detect cosmic rays?
E) Sanjay Kumar
- India and US have set up the first ever secure communication link between the naval headquarters in which city/UT?
- When is World Athletics Day observed?
E) May 4th
- Which country to host G20 Summit in 2020?
- Recently Scotland Con de Lange passed away.He was related to which profession?