GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- The World Food India 2019 will held at which place?
- As per SBI report,GDP growth in quarter 4 is likely to remain at how much percent?
- Indian Railways has signed MoU with Which organisation for modernisation of signalling systems?
- Who clinched gold in the women’s 25 m pistol at the ISSF World Cup 2019?
E) Saurabh Chaudhary
- Where is the HQ of Fitch Ratings?
- What is the currency of Malawi?
- According to UN,India to overtake China as the world’s most populous country by Which year?
- Which bank has launched “Bank on Wheels” facility recently?
B)Punjab National Bank
C)Bank of Baroda
D)Indian Overseas Bank
- Which Airport is set to become the third International Airport in the North Eastern region?
- Which state announced to make the state as country’s basketball hub?
- As per Fitch Ratings,India to grow at how much percent in FY 2021-22?
- Recently RBI scrapped charges levied on RTGS and NEFT transactions.What is S in RTGS?
- Customer has been defined in
A) Banking regulations act
B) Anti-Money laundering act
C) RBI act
D) KYC Guidelines
E) None of these
- Recently PM Modi set up how many cabinet committees to deal with issue of growth and jobs?
- Which country launched first Arctic train service?
- Which company has acquired startup called “Pull Panda”?
- Who became the most capped Indian player by surpassing Bhaichung Bhutia 107 matches?
E) Rajiv Kumar
- For violation of which of the following acts can SEBI punish a company?
A) Negotiable Instruments Act
B) Banking Regulation Act
C) RBI act
D) All of these
E)None of these
- Which company’s digital currency “Libra” is coming in 2020?
- Recently Lennart Johansson passed away.He was related to which field?