GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- As per FICCI,at what percent India GDP will grow for FY 20?
- The Intersessional meeting of Kimberley Process will take place in which city?
- Recently The Union Cabinet approved Which state/UT International Arbitration Centre Bill Which will be approved during the upcoming session of Parliament?
- As per ISRO, India to have its own space station by Which year?
- Recently JNU decided to honour Nirmala Sitharaman and Which other personality with Distinguished Alumni Award?
- Recently, the centre has approved setting up of e-Foreigner Tribunal in Which state?
- Which bank signed a standalone health insurance tie up with Max Bupa?
A)Bank of Baroda
- Where is the HQ of IDBI Bank?
- Which state will set up a Skill University at cost of Rs 850 cr?
- Which country’s embassy organised its 5th annual Student VISA Day?
- As per RBI data,bank frauds touched how much amount in 2018-19?
A)Rs 65500 cr
B)Rs 72500 cr
C)Rs 64500 cr
D)Rs 71500 cr
E) Rs 76700 cr
- What is the term called for a market structure in which only a few sellers offer similar or identical products? (asked in IBPS PO Mains 2017)
- Which company has been selected by Posti as a strategic partner for the digital transformation of its business and IT services?
- The 22nd edition of the Emirates Recycling Awards held in Which city?
- Who has been conferred with the Orden Mexicana del Aguila Azteca Award?
- Recently RBI will infuse how much amount into the financial system through bond purchases?
A)Rs 10000 cr
B)Rs 15000 cr
C)Rs 20000 cr
D)Rs 13000 cr
E) Rs 15600 cr
- Who was honoured with the Danny Kaye Humanitarian Award by UNICEF?
- When is World Day to combat desertification and drought observed?
E) June 19
- What is the metric that measures whether or not a firm has enough resources to meet its short-term obligations known as?
A) Acid test ratio
B) Current ratio
D) Financial accounting
E) Quick ratio
- Recently Pazhavila Ramesan passed away.He was related to which field?