GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Recently BSE launched Which application for its mutual fund platform?
- Which state announced to make the state as country’s basketball hub?
- Which telecom operator partnered with Google to expand its WiFi footprint?
- What is the metric that measures the average number of days the company takes to payoff outstanding bills known as?
A) Accounts payable turnover
B) Financial accounting
C) Days payable outstanding
D) Quick ratio
E) Cash conversion cycle
- Who became the most capped Indian player by surpassing Bhaichung Bhutia 107 matches?
E) VK Paul
- What is the currency of Russia?
- Which company has acquired startup called “Pull Panda”?
- Recently PM Modi set up how many cabinet committees to deal with issue of growth and jobs?
- Indian Railways has signed MoU with Which organisation for modernisation of signalling systems?
- What is the measurement that look at how much capital comes in the form of debt (loans), or assesses the ability of a company to meet financial obligations known as?
A) Key Ratio
B) Debt Ratio
C) Quick Ratio
D) Leverage Ratio
E) Asset Coverage Ratio
- Which company announced the release of new feature “Selfiewala KYC”?
- Which country launched first Arctic train service?
- Which Airport is set to become the third International Airport in the North Eastern region?
- Recently RBI scrapped charges levied on RTGS and NEFT transactions.What is S in RTGS?
- The World Food India 2019 will held at which place?
- As per RBI recently monetary policy,what is the current repo rate?
- According to UN,India to overtake China as the world’s most populous country by Which year?
- Where is the HQ of Fitch Ratings?
- Which company’s digital currency “Libra” is coming in 2020?
- Recently Jaspal Inder Singh Kalra passed away.He was related to which field?