GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI), was set up under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1981
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act 1987
E)None of these
- Recently Which Indian Coast Guard Ship was decommissioned after 29 years of service?
- Which company has been conferred with FICCI Claims Excellence Award?
B)IDBI Federal Life Insurance
D)Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- As per DBS report,India’s GDP to remain at how much percent in FY 2020?
- A Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) is registered under which of the following acts?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
E) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Which bank signed a standalone health insurance tie up with Max Bupa?
A)Bank of Baroda
E)Bank of Maharashtra
- Recently WHO declared Algeria and which other country as a Malaria free?
- America first private moon lander will be engineered in which country?
- Recently which bank has entered into a bancassurance agreement with Tata AiG?
- Recently Which bank signed an agreement with ECL Finance to form a strategic partnership to explore co lending opportunities?
A)Bank of Baroda
B)Bank of India
D)Bank of Maharashtra
E)Bank of India
- Where is the HQ of Bajaj Finserv Ltd.?
- The 26th edition of the International Maritime Defence Exhibition Asia 2019 held in Which country?
- Who was appointed as the chief of the India Meterological Department?
E) Dhruv Rathee
- When is International Day of Family Remittances observed?
- In which city/UT,women can soon travel free on public transport?
- The 5th Smart Cities India 2019 Expo held in Which city/UT?
- Which country launched anti competition probe against Google?
- Which state launched the country’s first Emission Trading Scheme?
- Where is the HQ of Karnataka Bank?
- Recently Sammy Shore passed away.He was related to which field?