GA Revision Questions for LIC and NHB and other exams.
- Which campaign was launched by Environment Ministry on the eve of Environment Day?
B)Trees and Saplings
D)Conserve and save trees
E)Save trees and live happily
- What is the theme of this year’s National Safe Motherhood a Day?
A)Midwives and Safety of Mothers
B)Safety of Midwives
C)Midwives For Mothers
D)Mother and Women
- At how much percent banks credit growth closed in fiscal 2019?
E) 10.14 percent
- RBI has increased the housing loan limits for eligibility under PSL to how much in metropolitan centres?
A)Rs 35 lakhs
B)Rs 15 lakhs
C)Rs 20 lakhs
D)Rs 45 lakhs
E) Rs 40 lakhs
- Rs 200 bank note has a motif of ______ on the reverse.
A) Gateway of India
B) Taj Mahal
C) Sanchi Stupa
D) India Gate
- As per air quality report 2019-2020, which city in India topped in the most polluted city?
- When is International Day of human space flight observed?
E) April 14
- Recently Global Card Payments provider MasterCard has announced how much investment in India?
E) $6 billion
- Who will head the committee that has been formed by NGT to prepare and enforce a national plan to make over 350 river structures?
C)Adarsh Kumar Goel
- India and which other country will co produce a film on life and works of Sheikh Mujjibur Rahman?
- Who has been selected for the Saraswati Samman 2018?
B)K Siva Reddy
E) Devendra Sikri
- Where is the HQ of YES Bank?
- Which country surpassed Japan to be the world’s third largest stock market?
- Which hip hop dance crew from Mumbai won “ World of Dance” television show?
- A new species of ancient human “ Homo luzonensis” was found in which country ?
- NASA is planning to launch a spacecraft aboard to hit an asteroid in Which year?
- Where is the HQ of National Green Tribunal?
- Department of Telecom has given in principle approval to Tata Teleservices with Which company?
- A Payments Bank is registered as public limited company under which of the following acts?
A) Companies Act, 2013
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
E) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- Recently batsman Seymour Nourse passed away.He was the former player of which country?