GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- According to report by Bain and Company ,the travel spend in India is expected to grow at what percent by 2021?
E) 16 percent
- Recently,Uday Kumar Verma resigned.He was the former Secretary General of Which organisation?
- IMF and which other organisation have together launched a private blockchain with a pseudo token “Learning Coin”?
- Where is the HQ of Bharat Earth Movers Limited?
- As per BimalJalancommittee,how much amount of excess reserves is with RBI?
A)Rs 5 lakh crore
B)Rs 1 lakh crore
C)Rs 2 lakh crore
D)Rs 3 lakh crore
E) Rs 4 lakh crore
- In which city,SwacchtaPakhwada Awards were held?
- Recently RBI launched which denomination note with new Governor signature?
- Which of the following banks launched its digibank, India’s first mobile-only bank in 2016?
A) HDFC Bank
C) DBS Bank
D) RBL Bank
E) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- The centre recently gave its nod to change the name of village Durjanour to Shivdham.This village belongs to which state?
- From Which year,CBSE students with visual impairment will be allowed to use magnifying glasses during class 10th final exams?
- IIBs are debt market securities offered by the government, and even some corporations with a view to protect your savings from inflation. What does middle letter I stands for in IIB?
- Which ICGC ship was commissioned at a ceremony held at Naval Jetty at the dockyard in Visakhapatnam?
- Recently,Which banks authorised capital was increased by the government to Rs 8000 crore?
A)Bank of India
D)Indian overseas bank
- Which country was the net importer of steel during 2018-19?
- Bharat Earth movers Limited signed MoU with Which bank for financing Earth Moving and Construction Equipment?
B)Bank of India
C)Bank of Baroda
- Google and Apple recently banned which application from their play store and App Store?
- In which city/UT,the first edition of Naval Commanders Conference 2019 held?
- When is World Athletics Day observed?
E) May 10th
- As per latest data by government,the total number of jan Dhan accounts have crossed how much?
- Recently batsman Seymour Nourse passed away.He was the former player of which country?