GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- The Asian Squash Championship held recently in which city?
- Which state won Sub-Junior Girls’ National Football Championship (NFC) at the Barabati Stadium in Cuttack?
- Which of the following tools is used by RBI for selective credit control?
A) It advises banks to recall loans against certain commodities
B) It advises banks against giving loans against certain commodities
C) It assigns higher risk weighted to certain kinds of loans
D) None of these
E) All of these
- Recently Konkan Railways Corporation Limited signed an agreement with which country to supply 1600 HP DEMU train sets?
- Under Bharatmala Project,how many kms of national highways are to be undertaken by 2022?
E) 55000 km
- Where is the HQ of Facebook?
- The World Food India 2019 will held at which place?
- Recently YC Deveshwar passed away.He was the former chairman of which company?
- Which Airport is set to become the third International Airport in the North Eastern region?
- When is World Thyroid Day observed?
E) May 26
- Which country launched its first satellite “Ravana 1”?
- Asper recent reports,Bank credit grew by How much percent in FY 19?
- Where is the HQ of Archery Association of India?
- Which company has acquired an equity stake in ABN AMRO Bank?
- Who was appointed as new Chief Secretary of Maharashtra?
E) UP Sudan
- According to UN,India to overtake China as the world’s most populous country by Which year?
- Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited was incorporated under which of the following acts?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Companies Act, 1956
C) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
D) Companies Act, 2013
E) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Indian Railways has signed MoU with Which organisation for modernisation of signalling systems?
- Which company has acquired startup called “Pull Panda”?
- Recently Surya Prakash passed away.He was related to which field?