GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- Which bank became the first bank to charge for UPI use for more than 30 transactions in a month?
C)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Recently Bhushan Patil quit the company.He was the former President of Which company?
- Which country concluded a seven nation Indian Ocean military exercise in Sri Lanka ?
- According to ADB report,at what percent Asia Pacific is expected to grow in 2019?
- Which country won the FIH Women’s Hockey Title?
- Which state to host 32nd edition of the International Seed Testing Association Congress?
- Which country launched its first satellite “ Ravaana 1”?
- Which of the following is the class of derivative where the underlying assets are products like precious metals, agro products, energy products, etc?
A) Freight Derivative
B) Inflation Derivative
C) Commodity Derivative
D) Interest Rate Derivative
E) Equity Derivative
- Where is the HQ of ONGC?
- Which state has been ranked first in e-learning training programme of Department of Personnel and Training of the Government of India?
- According to a report by FICCI,at what percent India’s MICE(meetings,incentives,conference,exhibition) is growing?
- D is FSDC stands for?
- Where is the HQ of National Payments Corporation of India?
- Recently, Defence Ministry has approved the procurement of how many Kamov Ka 31 helicopters for the Indian Navy?
- What is the rank of India in 2019 Global Press freedom Index?
- Who launched the book containing English translation of the punjabi poem “Khooni Vaisakhi” about the Jallianwala Baghdad massacre?
C)Navdeep Singh Puri
- Recently ONGC has received the green nod to drill 6 development wells in which state?
- Recently, Abdoulaye Idrissa Maiga resigned recently. He was the former prime minister of which country?
- Which country’s space agency will launch Chandrayaan 2 between July 8 and July 16?
- Recently,Mahendran passed away.He was related to which field?