- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Insurance has tied up with which bank for selling Life insurance, health and pension products at all bank branches?
A) Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
B) Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
C) Pragathi Grameena Bank
D) Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- What does G stands for in DICGC?
- According to a study published in the Lancet journal, which state/UT in India has the highest life expectancy rate?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which bank has won three Brandon Hall Excellence Awards for its HR initiative ‘Nayi Disha’?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of India
C) Canara Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- What is the rank of India in the Global Hunger Index (GHI) 2020?
- Which company topped the Rabobank’s Global Top 20 list?
C) Mondelez International
- Where is Chamera Dam situated?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- India and which country unveiled plans for a joint thrust in the e-health sector, with the aim of providing digital health facilities and security to every Indian?
- Who has become the first Divyang sportsperson of country to get prestigious Tenzing Norgay Adventure Award?
A) Devendra Jhajharia
B) Rajinder Singh
C) Rajinder Singh
D) Satyendra Singh Lohia
- ____ will be the single authorized entity operating the BBPS?
- Where did the annual Indian Navy (IN) – Sri Lanka Navy (SLN) bilateral maritime exercise SLINEX-20 held?
A) Uppuveli Coast
B) Mirissa Coast
C) Trincomalee Coast
D) Hiriketiya Coast
- According to the report released by the Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, which state recorded the best sex ratio in India?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where is the headquarters of Asian Hockey Federation situated?
A) Hanoi, Vietnam
B) Beijing, China
C) Tokyo, Japan
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tata Motors has parterned with which bank for financing of its passenger vehicles launching schemes ‘Gradual Step Up Scheme’ and ‘TML Flexi Drive Scheme’?
A) ICICI Bank
B) South Indian Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Which state governemnt has decided to set up a Gau Cabinet for the protection and promotion of cows in the state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who won the gold medal in the Sheikh Russel International Air Rifle Championship, held virtually
A) Elavenil Valarivan
B) Manu Bhaker
C) Mehuli Ghosh
D) Apurvi Chandela
- Where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi unveil a statue of Swami Vivekananda through video conferencing?
C) New Delhi
D) West Bengal
- In 1969, those banks were nationalized whose reserves were more than ____?
A) Rs 10 crore
B) Rs 50 crore
C) Rs 100 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- Which team won the I-League 2019-20 trophy?
A) East Bengal
B) Kerala Blasters
C) Mohun Bagan
D) Bengaluru FC
- Where is the HQ of National Highways Authority of India located?
D) New Delhi
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...