- Mustapha Adib has been elected as the prime minister of which country?
- A person is said to be very senior citizen as per income tax law in India when _____?
A) A person who is 60 years and above
B) A person who is 65 years and above
C) A person who is 70 years and above
D) A person who is 80 years and above
- Which state builded a war memorial at Bum La?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- According to National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER), India’s GDP will contract by how much percent in 2020-21 (FY21)?
- Which Bank has shut down its operations in SriLanka?
A) HDFC bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) IDBI bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Where is the HQ of Punjab National Bank Housing Finance located?
C) New Delhi
- With which country has India signed an MoU in the field of Intellectual Property (IP) Cooperation?
- Moctar Ouane has been named as the prime minister oh which country?
- Bharat Bill Payment Operating Units (BBPOUs) will be the authorized by ____ ?
C) Finance Ministry
- BPCL partnered with which Bank for recharging truck drivers’ fleet cards?
A) Fino Payments Bank
B) ICICI bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) IDBI Bank
- Which of the following banks has launched India’s first Warehouse Commodity Finance Mobile App?
A) Federal Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Who claimed victory in the Moto3 class in round 12 of the 2020 FIM World Championship Grand Prix?
A) Jaume Masia
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sebastian Bettel
D) Valtteri Votas
- Where is the World’s longest span concrete deck extra-dosed cable-stayed bridge inaugurated in September 2020?
- Rajahmundry is situated on the banks of which river?
- Which Indian chess player won title in Rigochess International Festival tournament in Hungary?
A) Luke Gallows
B) Simon Giri
C) Nicholas Sai
D) Leon Luke Mendonca
- The setting up of White Label ATMs is authorized under which Act?
A) Banking Regulation Act,1949
B) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
C) Reserve Bank of India Act,1934
D) Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- Maritime Union of India (MUI) collaborated with United Nations (UN) to help Indian seafarers stranded on ships. Where is the headquarters of MUI situated?
- Tanmay Srivastava announced his retirement from which sports?
- World Economic Outlook is a survey conducted by _____?
A) World Bank
B) Transparency International
C) World Economic Forum
D) International Monetary Fund
- Who is appointed as the chairperson of the committee of directors formed by RBI to run the day-to-day functioning of cash-strapped Lakshmi Vilas Bank?
A) Shakti Sinha
B) Satish Kumar Kalra
C) Meeta Makhan
D) Namita Munjal
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 514Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 203Read the following information and answer the given questions:...
Current Affairs Quiz: March 08, 2021Current Affairs 8 March 2020 Quiz Read our Current...