- ‘Salary Card’, a zero-touch digital card by Early Salary is powered by which of the following?
D) Maestro Card
- The stock market index of Bombay Stock Exchange is?
- IKEA has partnered with which bank along with Mastercard to launch IKEA Family Credit Card?
B) Standard Chartered Bank
C) HSBC Bank
D) DBS Bank
- “My Country My Life” is the autobiography of _____?
A) Natwar Singh
B) Rajendra Prasad
C) L. K. Advani
D) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Where did the second phase of Malabar Exercise 2020 held by the Indian, US, Japanese and Australian Navies?
A) Arabian Sea
B) Bay of Bengal
C) Pacific Ocean
D) Indian Ocean
- As per the Arton Capital’s Global Passport Index, what is the rank of India in terms of the strongest passports in the world?
- According to Vancouver-based Resonance Consultancy Ltd., which city topped the “World’s Best Cities for 2021” list in the real estate sector?
D) New York
- Banks which are desirous of operating as BBPOUs would need to obtain one-time approval from the Reserve Bank of India under the _______?
A) Companies Act 2013
B) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
- Under whose chairmanship has the government constituted a panel to streamline the spectrum allocation process and examine the possibility of drawing up an annual calendar for auction of airwaves?
A) Nripendra Misra
B) Rajiv Gauba
C) Rajiv Mehrishi
D) Ajay Kumar Bhalla
- India’s Artificial Intelligence supercomputer Param Siddhi is placed on which rank among top 500 most powerful non-distributed computer systems in the world?
- What is the Nepali name of Mount Everest?
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has appointed whom as the chairman of the committee for preparing the Professional Engineers Bill?
A) M.S. Ananth
B) D.K. Misra
C) L.G. Doval
D) B.N. Khare
- With which country’s government did the Japanese government sign a landmark defence deal in a bid to counter China’s growing influence in the South China Sea and over the Pacific island nations?
- Which state has become the first state in the country to provide quality drinking water in urban areas there by launching ‘Sujal-Drink from Tap Mission’?
- Housing and Urban Affairs Minister launched the Climate Smart Cities Assessment Framework, CSCAF 2.0, along with the ‘Streets for People Challenge’. Who is the minister of state for Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry of India?
A) Raj kumar Singh
B) Shripad Yesso Naik
C) Hardeep Singh Puri
D) Kiren Rijiju
- In which state will the world’s biggest Zinc Smelter project be set up?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- A cheque is defined under which act?
A) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
D) Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Which minister approved a proposal to construct the Munger-Bhagalpur-Tirpety-Kahalgaon concrete road on national highway 80 in Bihar?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Nitin Gadkari
C) Ram Vilas Paswan
D) Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Ujjain city is situated on the bank of which river?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi released a commemorative coin of ₹75 denomination to mark the long-standing relation of India with which organization?
A) International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
B) Food and Agriculture Organisation
C) International Fund for Agricultural Development
D) World Wide Fund for Nature