- Constantina Dita, named as an ambassador for the World Athletics Half Marathon Championships to be held in Gdynia, hails from which country?
- On which river bank Charminar is situated?
- Sooronbai Jeenbekov resigned as the President of which country in October 2020?
- Which company provided the first hardware, a booster segment, for the Gaganyaan Launch Vehicle to the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
A) Reliance Industries
B) Larsen & Toubro
C) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- A Payments Bank is licensed under which Act?
A) Banking Regulation Act, 1949
B) Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
C) Companies Act, 1956
D) Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has extended the tenure of Gurdeep Singh as the chairman and managing director of which company?
A) Coal India
B) Power Grid Corporation of India
C) NTPC Ltd.
D) Indian Oil Corporation
- Which Cricket player in November 2020 announced his retirement from all forms of the game?
A) Sudeep Tyagi
B) Shadab Jakati
C) Subramaniam Badrinath
D) Manpreet Gony
- Governor of the Central Bank of which country won the 2020 Governor of the year at the Central bank of the year award?
- On the banks of which river is Pandoh Dam situated?
- Which of the following has announced its acquisition of Augmented Reality (AR) startup called Scapic for an undisclosed sum?
- What is the theme of World Food Day 2020?
A) Grow, nourish, sustain. Together. Our actions are our future
B) Our Actions Are Our Future. Healthy Diets for A #ZeroHunger World
C) Zero Hunger
D) Change the future of migration
- What is the full form of NABARD?
A) National Agriculture Bank for Rural Development
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
C) Nationalised Agricultural Bank of Rural Development
D) Nationalised Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Who has been chosen for this year’s Prof. A N Bhaduri Memorial Lecture Award?
A) Dr Mahesh Pasupuleti
B) Dr Arunava Das Gupta
C) Dr Susanta Kar
D) Dr Sudheer Kumar Singh
- When is International E-Waste Day 2020 celebrated?
A) October 15
B) October 12
C) October 13
D) October 14
- Goldman Sachs, the global investment bank, India’s gross domestic product is to contract what percent in 2020-21?
- Who has been conferred with the Lata Mangeshkar Award for 2020-21?
A) Kuldeep Singh
B) Vijay Patil
C) Usha Mangeshkar
D) Asha Bhosle
- Barak Valley is situated in____?
- Who has been appointed as its advisor by the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC)?
A) Sunil Sethi
B) Amitabh Gupta
C) Vikram Seth
D) Dheeraj Yadav
- In which year DICGC was established?
- Which bank launched CASA (current account, savings account) mobilisation campaign which will run from November 17 to March 4, 2021?
A) Karnataka Bank
B) Karur Vysya Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
Current Affairs Quiz: February 25, 2021Current Affairs 25 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 24, 2021Current Affairs 24 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion Questions Set 9Number of persons in 9th and 10th class is...