- Which state government is all set to implement uniform land and building development rules across the state?
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which insurance company launched the AI tool IDEAS (Intelligent Damage detection Estimation and Assessment Solution) for motor claim settlements?
A) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
B) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited
C) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
D) Bharti Axa General Insurance
- In December 2020, where did the Ministry of AYUSH approve 200 AYUSH Health and Wellness Centres?
- In order to develop the sports infrastructure at the National Centre of Excellence in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh government signed an MoU with which of the following?
A) Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
B) All India Football Federation
C) Athletics Federation of India
D) Sports Authority of India
- Which bank unveiled a new digital payment application “DakPay” to provide digital financial inclusion across the country?
A) India Post Payments Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
C) Fino Payments Bank
D) NSDL Payments Bank
- Who won the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2020?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Daniel Ricciardo
- Frank Bainimarama, the prime minister of which country has been given the 2020 Champions of the Earth Award by UNEP under ‘Policy Leadership’ category?
- Lewis Hamilton overcame a sluggish start to win the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix for a record-extending 93rd Formula One victory.
B) Air India
D) Alliance Air
- When is Vijay Diwas celebrated in India?
A) December 14
B) December 13
C) December 16
D) December 17
- Who has been appointed as chairperson of Mumbai Port Trust under the Ministry of Shipping?
A) Rajiv Jalota
B) Vikram Sahai
C) Ramkumar Sharma
D) Siddhartha Chatterjee
- Where will “India’s first” ‘Tyre Park’, where artworks made from scrap and defective parts will be on display, come up?
C) West Bengal
- Where is Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) situated?
- In which city did Chief Justice of India, Sharad Arvind Bobde inaugurate India’s first-ever E-resource centre Nyay Kaushal?
- Silver Revolution is associated with the production of which item?
- Which state government launched a scheme for distribution of fortified rice through Public distribution System (PDS)?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- What does G stands for in WGWD with respect to willful defaulters?
- How much amount has been provided by the central government to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) considering their importance in agriculture finance during these difficult times?
A) Rs 670 crore
B) Rs 710 crore
C) Rs 590 crore
D) Rs 780 crore
- Rabat is the capital of which country?
- Government is set to offer how much percent shares in the country’s largest non-life insurance company New India Assurance through an offer for sale to the public?
- The Barkatullah Khan Stadium is located in which of these states
B) Jammu & Kashmir