GA Revision Questions for SBI PO/Clerk Mains, IDBI, CWC, FCI, ESIC and other exams.
- As per data released by CSO,At how much percent economic growth rate will grow for the financial year 2018-19?
- Recently Which year has been selected by the government to end TB in India?
- Which country overtook China as India’s largest merchandise partner?
- Who has become the first Indian woman to successfully scale amount Makalu?
E) Shreya Mathur
- Which state government announced scheme for smokeless kitchens?
- What is the currency of Saudi Arabia?
- Recently Naveen Patnaik was sworn as CM of which state?
- The 3rd Indo French Cyber dialogue 2019 was held in Which city?
- When the bank is not able to have enough cash to carry out its day-to-day operations, it is called
A) Liquidity risk
B) Systemic risk
C) Operational risk
D) Liquidity risk
E) Moral Hazard
- The SWIFT India and South Asia Conference held in Which city?
- Recently Theresa May announced her retirement.She was the former PM of which country?
- When is World Olympic Day observed?
- What is the theme of this year’s World No Tobacco Day 2019?
A)Tobacco and Lung Health
B)Tobacco and Heart Disease
C)Tobacco and Diseases
D)Tobacco and Lungs Factor
E)Tobacco and Health
- Which bank launched Corp SME Suvidha product?
A)Bank of Baroda
- On the world environment day,the ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change launched which song on air pollution?
B)Hawa Anne de
- Where is the headquarters of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank situated?
A) Beijing, China
B) Manila, Philippines
C) Naypyidaw, Myanmar
D) Paris, France
E) London, England
- Where is the HQ of International Civil Aviation Organisation?
- According to report by Knight Frank,what is the rank of India among top capital importing countries?
- Recently RBI released draft norms on liquidity risk management for NBFCs in terms of LCR.What is C in LCR?
- Recently Sultan Ahmad Shah passed away.He was the former king of which country?